What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Away at Pitlochry for the weekend.

2ahypeda.jpg

9ebugy4e.jpg

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Went to Stanford hall yesterday and bought a new floor covering of Paul (myvanway) on here so today I decided to fit it, the blue and white cheque flooring turned into blue and grey thanks to lots of traffic and a ten year old etc. so I needed something child proof

so here it is

this is what I started with

then this

then a slight gap

but with some carefull cutting and gluing

lobie said:
Went to Stanford hall yesterday and bought a new floor covering of Paul (myvanway) on here so today I decided to fit it, the blue and white cheque flooring turned into blue and grey thanks to lots of traffic and a ten year old etc. so I needed something child proof

so here it is

then this

then a slight gap

Looks spot on 8)

After going to stanford hall in my daily, got motivated and with a mate isolated my starting issue, rigged up a bodge to get round it and took the van to Thorsby Classic Car show. We noticed a brewery on the way there, so had to call in on the way back!
183145_10151581227802618_344108676_n.jpg

lobie said:

so here it is

then this

then a slight gap

Just the ticket - looks great 8)

Was parked up here starting a three day break on the south coast...kloofs caravan park.

photo5-3_zps7a62e6d2.jpg

then the new recon engine that was fitted 3 weeks before decided to go...pop...and seize....:(((
12 month guarantee offered by the company we shall test and report back!!! In the mean time...gutted!!!

Well our adventure started yesterday morning when we set off for llyn gwynant campsite at the bottom of snowdon but after driving through clear blue sky for 2 hours we got to this

null_zps46cd49ab.jpg

null_zps4b0295c6.jpg

Grey sky's and you can't tell but I couldn't get my roof to stay up as it was so windy so

Off we set towards the sun and ended up here

null_zps144b0da6.jpg

It's called eisteddfapark camping in criccieth a lovely little find plenty of open space and slammed camper friendly

A few more pics
null_zps50f0106c.jpg

null_zps07023f64.jpg

null_zps34b5bc18.jpg

null_zpse1993e9a.jpg

null_zps69ce6f56.jpg

null_zpsfefe300c.jpg

null_zpsdf883eba.jpg

Stunning place
Stunning north Wales

But I'm too low carved our way up the a740
Then my exhaust blew out but still a great short trip

Mark

lobie said:

so here it is

I so want that VW emblem rug!!! That is too cool! :D The floor came out great.

nice one mark ..........north wales on a sunny day is stunning.....bit grim in winter though :msn4: :lol:

chris

After Stanford hall, drove a bit and ended up in a little town called Cheadle, nice and chilled and warming evening sun...

71E51AB1-C889-4CD9-9F40-59CEE37F73FB-288-0000009F65DBCC6C.jpg

Only buy from Stanford hall required the 1st use of the roof rack...at last...

14D2E2C1-1F67-480B-B9CE-9233780BAA9B-288-0000009F57D5A065.jpg

Kirsty & I went up to Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers to choose trim....excited.com
Absolutely great reception and happy to show us their ongoing work... Torn between 2 colours though awaiting samples to place against bus before final decision.

actually something, after feeling guilty evertime i have seen this thread title for the last coupla months actually warm enough and enough home stuff done to keep the good lady happy, got back up the unit and i f***ing loved it... happy times