What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We been up the builders merchants yesterday to get some sand, cement, plasticiser, and some chippings, D.I.Y. all day yesterday and today :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Man am I acheing today :lol: :roll: :lol:

My boys Mum has sold her pikey, sorry, I mean static, caravan at Heacham so I offered to help shift some of the stuff out.

3 bedroom, 6 berth, 2 sheds!

Slightly full bus.....

And a Merc estate full too!

Good job it's flat around here, the bus took a bit of winding up with all that stuff in it!

Fitted my front carpet set
6ymamuda.jpg

2e2u3uha.jpg

More work than it should have been and bit strange as to why the full kit from Madmatz doesn't include one area under the seat.

Sweated my arse off filling it up with conifers and driving to the tip .
Sweated my arse off unloading it at the tip.
Drove back home.
Sweated my arse off filling it up with conifers and driving to the tip.
Drove back home
Drove back home
And I loved every minute driving there and back :D

ground hugger said:
Sweated my arse off filling it up with conifers and driving to the tip .
Drove back home.
Drove back home
Drove back home
And I loved every minute driving there and back :D

That post made me chuckle !!!! Lol

Dropped the van off at PFP for a few little jobs and a mop and polish now the paint has hardened.
The engine is running very well now there are a few miles under its belt.
Should all be sorted for MDF mid June :)

This was the weekend at Volksfling, Biggar.

2atazu6y.jpg

3y6yhyby.jpg

pesaru9u.jpg

Jon

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Now the camping interior is a go, I got some 9mm and 6mm ply and boarded out my floor. Used 8'x4' sheets that B&Q cut for me. 6mm at 5', 9mm at 59 3/8. Fits in well. Then after my misses suggested it made a template for the rest of it around the arches and heat pipes using heavy lining paper. Well chuffed with the results. Ready for my new red/white lino I got last week from olnow on here.

Also trial fitted my newly made Danbury rear seat with 240v electrics. hopefully will all be sorted for CamperJam :shock:

Took the trailer out for a test run with all my camping gear in ... You don't know it's there :msn4:

Chris

Polished my number plates whilst drinking beer...my neighbour commented 'mad' or 'sad' I wasn't listening cos be don't understand the citreon driving moron :D

dubsteps said:
Polished my number plates whilst drinking beer...my neighbour commented 'mad' or 'sad' I wasn't listening cos be don't understand the citreon driving moron :D

:lol:

Latest posts