What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used mine as a removal van today to help a mate out. Amazing how much stuff you can get in!

nobby81 said:
Used mine as a removal van today to help a mate out. Amazing how much stuff you can get in!

For a split second I thought that was a real tiger on the passenger seat. Too many sleepless nights!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Was at the Mighty Dub Fest this weekend.. Great weather and a cracking show.

ny3eva5a.jpg

papu5yba.jpg

ura9yzej.jpg

e9a6ypag.jpg

adaqu6aj.jpg

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Last minute tinkering, pumping up the screenwash bottle checking lights, adjusting rear brakes and putting rear seat back in, noticed boots on tie rods are shot, just over a year old . :|

Took mine to http://www.retro-restorations.co.uk a small place local to where I work to try and get it set up right.

Picked it up and its like a different bus, carb all set up, tick over fine, running real nice

Paul the guy who runs it has a supercool saltracer-esque beetle that I believe he is taking to camper jam. My 4 year old wanted me to take it home instead of the bus :lol:

Not today as such but this weekend, had my stag do in a wet, windy field with a few mates, Beer, bikes and banter made for a very chilled weekend.

One of my mates cycled 142 miles (Stroud to East Sussex) to attend :shock: .

Fitted my Truck mirrors today as I was fed up with not seeing much in my stock mirrors!

Not every ones cup of tea but I can see down both sides of my bus now!
jyhe7a6a.jpg

Juppster11 said:
Fitted my Truck mirrors today as I was fed up with not seeing much in my stock mirrors!

jyhe7a6a.jpg

Love that bus 8)

I've just been to Cheshire in frod for some retail therapy. and bought a chevrolet chevelle 1:32 scale for my track.

Opened a parcel the nice post man left for me with my nice new shiny alternator in it (Thanks to Volksgoods). All ready now to get the bus back on the road this weekend, washed and polished and ready for my sons prom next week. Talking about cutting it fine!! :roll:

Juppster11 said:

jyhe7a6a.jpg

Nice one Jupp, i was looking at getting them for my one. Looking awesome mate!

Scutch said:
Juppster11 said:

jyhe7a6a.jpg

Nice one Jupp, i was looking at getting them for my one. Looking awesome mate!

Thank you, just got fed up with trying to see what's along side or behind me, they are quite big and I kept changing my mind everytime I offered them up to my bus, grabbed the bull by the horns and fitted them, now really pleased I did :)

Finally got my horn to work!!, first bit of electrics ive managed to sort out (sad i know!!), P.O put a button in the dash and has not worked for about a year, new button and new earth and my 'ohh arrh' sounds great

Well done chap bet u pleased!
Me n my dad worked on my faulty horn the other week
We got it working :)

It's now stopped again :(

My mot is due in 4 weeks grrrrr

Decided to replace the seals on my Devon roof, wish I hadn't bothered:

30year old+ screws didn't want to come out in a hurry

Again screws a nightmare, had to drill these ones out.

Seals finally removed, only 6hrs after I started

Run out of spray paint, hope it doesn't rain tonight: :rolleye0016: