What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started working on my jalousie window frames! :D

Before,

IMG_3592.jpg

After cleaning with WD40, 1000 grit sandpaper, and steel wool.

IMG_3605.jpg

I still need to use some aluminum polish, but I think it is coming along nicely! :D

Spoke with body guy and my van is now in primer. Not long to the big reveal...

Getting excited

Pulled the pedal pan under the bus so I could inspect the hook of the clutch cable. Found out that is not how you inspect it! LOL Also fixed my defrost duct for the driver side. I noticed on my way home that I wasn't getting any air out of it, but the dash was really warm in that general area. LOL Just needed to be pushed back up and seated in it's spot. All is good now! :D

fitted some curtains last nite my partner made,

2012-05-18070653.jpg

width a bit short on side ones dunnno how but lost 9" on each curtain between measuring and makein!, now wheres the off cuts gone lol.

OLIVE-BAY said:
off out in mine now to find the Olympic torch :D just seen the Helicopters fly over with the flame and celebs

Did you find it ??

Just got the nod off the upholsterers, got to fetch my rear seats at 4 pm
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

68_early_bay said:
OLIVE-BAY said:
off out in mine now to find the Olympic torch :D just seen the Helicopters fly over with the flame and celebs

Did you find it ??

yes I did followed it from Penzance to Helston about 12 miles, i shall upload photos asap 8)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

Took a load of new parts to dress it with once painting is done. Next weekend first drive hopefully

Not a lot, been at work all day. On the up side this lot turned up and brightened up my day.
5284f9cf-b9c9-e7e6.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

68_early_bay said:
OLIVE-BAY said:

Did you find it ??

Cool! :D

Look forward to seeing!!

Took a trip to Caldicot Castle today to take a look at the Castle Retro Show, lovely chilled out family show, great afternoon and it didn't rain!!! Even got asked to stick the van in the show field :) The shows still on tomorrow if anyones looking for something to do....

0ff09e0c.jpg

i got my rear seats from the upholsterer :D fitted and also the seat belts :D

may18013.jpg

may18015.jpg

seat belts fitted but tucked away :D

may18019.jpg

seat belts out

may18014.jpg

happy :D

just got to go back next week for the engine shelf cushion :D

Jay71 said:
Looks stunning 8)
Have you mounted the roller for the seatbelt on the top bolt hole under the window?

Cheers :D

I've fitted the inertia reel under the seat, I was going to fit it under the window but it stopped the bed from reclining back, and it looks neater too bonus :D

antoine said:
Not a lot, been at work all day. On the up side this lot turned up and brightened up my day.
5284f9cf-b9c9-e7e6.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I can't tell if the white one is a Woody, but if it is, I have one just like it! :D If it's not, I have one like the turquoise one, but mine is white. LOL Mine's not in that good of shape. LOL It currently resides up on the loft in the garage. :shock:

It's in the top left corner of this pic.

IMG_1302.jpg

Here is a close up view.

IMG_0045.jpg

To get back on topic, I didn't do anything to my bay today. It doesn't get driven to much on the weekends.

Latest posts