What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wen to the local club meet

DSC01621.jpg

Wash and polish... the bus, not me. :lol:

Then fitted a Pertronix Ignitor electronic ignition. That grommet was a bugger to get in, and she sounds a bit lumpy, but should be sweet once the timing is reset.

Lovely sunny weather in Sussex this weekend 8) , so I actually drove it for a change. Nice run out for lunch in Alfriston and a visit to Middle farm to keep the chiddlers happy.

sparkywig said:
Packed the bus ready for a solo trip to Cheddar. :D

Can't wait.

001-1.jpg

:party0041: :D

Aye! aave yya sseeenthat moonkeyvanwiistybike ....on the foorooum?? sunn iced ta see wot theo ther peoplesgot hazzerain stop ped yet? :D

Razzed up to preston to collect a pair of saab front seat's for my son's :msn4: t25 :msn4:

they look real comfy so ive decided to get some for my bus

mark

Pulled the engine out tonight as its pissing oil out and the flywheel oil seal has failed after only a few hundred miles, third one i've seen go on newly rebuilt engines in the last few months, quality of repro flywheel oil seals is shocking.

To make matters worse engine is fitted with oversize dowels and has ovaled the holes in the flywheel so it looks like its been moving, not overly happy as the engine was rebuilt a few hundred miles ago!!.

Set valves,fitted and balanced my rebuilt 36 dellortos and timed it up.

now runs a treat,and my popping issues seem cured :D

Also took my drivers lock out and changed the fillets so 1 key opens all the doors and engine lid!
never known such a thing on my vans!

Was so happy i polished my wheels.

Latest posts