What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoosier said:
68_early_bay said:
Hoosier said:
Realised it was time to sell :(

No. Why?

Usual reason, money.
Went to the bank today and borrowed a few hundred to get the interior finnished.
When done, il be selling it.
Rather my Van disapear off into my history rather than my missus.
Shit happens but its not the end of the world.

Rich

Chin up mate, know the feeling, one thing these dubs like is money, and when its gone the best bit is when things are looking good again, you can always get another :D
Shaun

Polished it a bit, and cleaned up the contacts on the rear lamps, and had a look to see if I could get full beam working but ran out of daylight :?

Pulled my finger out my my arse and sorted out my misfire problem :D

Me thinks electronic ignition is the next step.

Spence

Took mine to work today, only a 60 mile round trip though, gonna do the same tomorrow whilst the suns here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

Today I fitted my rear lamp units so nice bright(ish) lights, refitted my engine lid lock after making it fit the key i got with the van that didn't seem to fit anything. Also tried dialling out the stalling when trying to pull away but to no avail. Also started to remove the old crumbly sliding door seal.
Did manage to fit some new hoses, just need to make up a small pipe between front hose and caliper. Also very confused as my van has ate calipers which i thought were for later models :?:

This morning I have come to the conclusion that someone has fitted some fat late model pads into my early model calipers as the discs are well worn but next to no clearance to open up the pads to remove them or the caliper :shock:
Does every job on a bay turn out to be a bit less straightforward than it should be????

today i clean and paint 2 of my wheels and fitted these bought them from a company in germany

photo.jpg

2photo.jpg

Fitted my new purchase!
bb992a11.jpg

Complete with original box and receipt.
a78b5848.jpg

6c08e538.jpg

A little bit of Glycerine around the rim sticks it to the screen.
bbbc5fec.jpg

I'm happy with that. :lol:

Spence

Fixed the sliding door and scraped out tons of 40yr old grease from the roller channels. Nice smooth door action now except a bit where there's a slight dent. :|
Polished the painty bits and rubbed down the rusty bits :mrgreen:
Just waiting for some brake bits and get the local garage to make up a small section of brake pipe as the sealey flare tool I have is crap.
Still can't get it to run right :cry:

Fitted my new 'Buddybox' that arrived this morning, it's awesome!!! Can't recommend these guys enough, lovely bit of kit & great service too :)

814e04b0.jpg

589998ec.jpg

4215cfcd.jpg

Going to get the van out from my parents garage after work and drive it back to mine. Then got some work to do tomorrow morning to solve the engine miss-fire issue.

68_early_bay said:
Jay71 said:
Fitted my new 'Buddybox' that arrived this morning, it's awesome!!! Can't recommend these guys enough, lovely bit of kit & great service too :)

814e04b0.jpg

589998ec.jpg

4215cfcd.jpg

These look brill :D going to get myself one soon :D

Wow,

I saw it Last week, but it looks even beter in your van. 8) :D

They are great, ive been Emberton Park today with the family, came in very handy with it being so hot!!!
No more spillage's!!!. :lol:

Super happy with mine too.lee and his Brother Adam are so helpful too.
They have built a new RatBox and are sending me some pics soon!!! :D

Nice 1 mate.

Paul.

Latest posts