What jobs do we do?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grazy said:
Carpet Fitter , Not this week tho' as I have siatica , back troubles - not good :(

:shock: Siatica! Crikey Graeme. Not cool man, not cool at all :(

ex factory worker/traveller/builder/traveller again/builder / made a living doing what i love the most 8) even though i`m grey and stressed i believe i`ve had a good journey and am happy to be running vwclassics.co.uk

Project Engineer and bus mechanic (when time and family allows). Oh and earlybay.com obsessive. :oops:

Systems Support Technician (maintenance electrician) for Alstom Transport working on Virgin's Tilting trains (Westcoast mainline)
Good (?) money but SHIT SHIFTS :evil:

Electrical & Mechanical Technical Officer...
Electrician that's in charge of tinkerng with his Bus!!!! ;)

Westy Richardson said:
Grazy said:
Carpet Fitter , Not this week tho' as I have siatica , back troubles - not good :(

:shock: Siatica! Crikey Graeme. Not cool man, not cool at all :(

Yeah mate not good but not life threatening so ill get over it :D

Paint sprayer for 17 years... Which is convenient considering my (many) Hobbies!

I am a SEN LSA Working in a local primary school, i work with children in the 4 to 8 age range with various different learning needs. Crap pay but great holidays (which i dont get paid for), it has to be the best job i have ever had, i look foward to going to work in the mornings. No its not because most of the theachers are young ladies in their 20's, but it does help ;) .

My other part time job is an Electrol register chaser upper, and i am very busy with it now.

rustydiver said:
I am a SEN LSA Working in a local primary school, i work with children in the 4 to 8 age range with various different learning needs. Crap pay but great holidays (which i dont get paid for), it has to be the best job i have ever had, i look foward to going to work in the mornings
This is what the wife is currently training towards, but she wants to work with older kids.

froggy said:
rustydiver said:
I am a SEN LSA Working in a local primary school, i work with children in the 4 to 8 age range with various different learning needs. Crap pay but great holidays (which i dont get paid for), it has to be the best job i have ever had, i look foward to going to work in the mornings
This is what the wife is currently training towards, but she wants to work with older kids.

Ive done it for 5 years now, like lower KS1 children cos thats about my mentality level i am at :lol: then i dont get all of those dhard spelling and maths question.

MikeyC said:
another teacher!

I teach primary, Reception Class, 4 and 5 year olds!...gotta love 'em!
You must be a rarity a male reception teacher (going by the name of MikeyC), spent 3 yrs as a TA/LSA in a reception class was the best time i had working in schools.

rustydiver said:
MikeyC said:
another teacher!

I teach primary, Reception Class, 4 and 5 year olds!...gotta love 'em!
You must be a rarity a male reception teacher (going by the name of MikeyC), spent 3 yrs as a TA/LSA in a reception class was the best time i had working in schools.

yes mate some what of a rarity (good for promotion opportunities too :mrgreen: ) but really enjoy teaching this age! They'll believe anything! :lol: