What security do you use?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, thanks guys,

add your names to this list and I'll pm you when they are ready.

1 x meowdmucker without padlock
1 x mark6455 without padlock

uber cool said:
ok, thanks guys,

1 x simo without padlock

does anyone use electronic security with any sucess? i'm currently using a few mechanical devices and a loaded shotgun, i guess an alarm and a tracker would be the ultimate?

Excellent news, I will have one with padlock please (dumb question, we have a left hand drive bus, I assume the spacing is the same and it will fit?).

Mines LHD as well.

So I'll check on my mates that it also fits a RHD!

But cant see a problem really, as the pedal layout is the same as it locking the brake and clutch pedals

Picture419.jpg

Got all the materails required, done a few design improvements since my prototype. Also revamped the sticker. Should be ready by the weekend. :mrgreen:
Weather permitting I'll bring a few along to the meet on the 5th Dec.
100_3512.jpg

100_3505.jpg

CHILDSEY said:

1 x simo without padlock
1 x Sausage, without padlock please
1 x Childsey, without padlock, thanks

1 x Tezzah without padlock thank you.

Yeah sorry for delay guys made some and made a few improvements. Just been mad busy with work so took longer than planned.
I'll post some pics tomorrow

Dont suppose yoiu are going to be at Dubfreeze with any of these ? I would like one if you are please.

I will be getting an uber cool security lock but I was wondering if anyone has used a Stoplock Professional steering lock and if they have fitted to a bus -
http://www.saxon-brands.com/viewprod-Stoplock_Professional.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts