Wheel recommendations please!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharman

Reaction score
Just got our tintop Westy out of paint and deciding on new wheels has become a major hurdle with the wife 😂
She's looking great in pastel white and is mildly lowered courtesy of Creative beam and spring plates. She's 5/112 pattern and I've got a Red9 rear brake disc conversion to fit👍🏻
Anyway torn between Fuchs, slot mags, gas burners and cosmic. Post ur pics if u can please.
My fave is slot mags, then Fuchs but wife don't like any of these but likes black wheels🙄 Must have decent offset as current brms are crap at 12mm and ain't got enough clearance on rear arches with disc conversion.

Appreciate the pics and slot mags offer best offset at 23mm, although the iron cross wheels appeal. Are these 5/112 pcd?

Here's mine on burners ...

379db79e7aa6014868690248e289119a.jpg

I like Fuchs too and have them on my ghia but in 5/130

On 112pcd, I probably go Burners from your list. I think a black/detailed wheel sits well on a white bus.

5 x 112 speedmasters....
http://www.coolairvw.co.uk/Item/Alloy_Wheels~JBW_Alloy_Wheels~Type_25_Wheels/JBWSMA5112/5x112_JBW_15x5.5inch_SMA_Wheel_Et20.html

or

5 x 112 cosmics...
http://www.coolairvw.co.uk/Item/Shop_by_Vehicle~Baywindow_Products~Baywindow_Wheels~Alloy_Wheels~Cosmic~SSP_Cosmic/AC601026BP/SSP_Cosmic_Alloy_Wheel_-_5x112_PCD.html

Thanks guys for your input. Just ordered SSP Gas Burners. Originally fancied Fuchs then slot mags, then the wife got involved🙄 and we went for something a bit different from the norm. Think they'll look mega on a fresh pastel white westy👍 Just need to woo the wife into a bug-tech shifter now😂

195/70/15 rear
And 185/60/15 fronts now as the 195s shaved chunks out of themselves on full lock on the arches :roll:
All good now :D

Ok, bit of a drama but the Gas Burners have now morphed into Cosmics. Being delivered on Monday. Going for 185/65x15 on rear and 185/60x15 on front. Going for Michelin cross clinate as they're extra load rated and better than what's on!

Ok, bit of a drama but the Gas Burners have now morphed into Cosmics. Being delivered on Monday. Going for 185/65x15 on rear and 185/60x15 on front. Going for Michelin cross clinate as they're extra load rated and better than what's on!

Latest posts