where and when?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where

• yorkshire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • linconshire

• midlands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

68 devon

Reaction score
ok so if were going to do this where's the best location and month/date?
lets see how far we get with this one :wink:
not being biased but i have noticed a lot of northerners or am i wrong?
any of these any good?
i was just trying to be central to the majority?
cheers
jo

a little lower in the country for me please :wink:

Dont mind where really, will be ace to meet up 8)

I'm in the Pontefract area of West Yorkshire, but a meeting would be better if it was in the midlands somewhere so we all have a similar distance to travel or find out how many would like to attend and where the majority are located and work on that.

Just a sugestion.

midlands makes sense i think, need a few more response's to get a better picture :wink:

if we're talking camping together, I don't think the midlands have much to offer (speaking as someone who used to live in coventry)

speaking as a leeds residents, yorkshire has LOADS to offer, but is probably a bit far for the southerners

the south peak district is probably a fair bet, or the malverns for somewhere nice but accessible

just my twopennorth :D

perhaps move the location around....agree with Baron yorkshire has loads to offer but its a long haul for the southerners....

emerald said:
they are all too far for us, we live in kent!!
Agree with you there i am in Suffolk and thinking Midlands area as dont want to get too far away from home :cry:

Latest posts