Which Door rubbers? C&c or status?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibérico

Reaction score
Well guys, I am about to order some GOOD door rubber seals... Tired of the lousy cheap ones... What is your advice, custom & commercial or status? Any others?
They seem to be the only ones that stock
The good greyish seals,arent they?
Any input welcome
Thanks

Mine are C&C seals and fit well. I've heard folk are ordering from status and having to wait for there order. C&C generally there next day.

I may have put this up before maybe once or twice, but I think it`s still worth saying. When I wanted mine, I waited till I could get to a decent sized show (Malvern) and I compared different rubbers while I could still remember what the other ones were like on the other stalls rather than viewing and not quite remembering what the others were like that you`d viewed previously perhaps days or weeks before. And I will say the same as ^^^ ;) Custom and Commercial not only had the best rubbers, very comparable prices, but they definitely wanted to talk about busses and my problems with rubbers and they didn`t just rip my hand off and bugger off for a fag and they even chatted to me at another show and asked me about my rubbers and how it all went. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, That`ll be C & C for me :mrgreen:

yup - def C&C. i really wouldnt bother with status - a quick search on here should make your mind up :msn4:

Im going against the grain here..... I used Status for all my seals for previous 3 busses and never had anything but good service!!!! When the wrong seal was sent to me for my old splitty, they sent me the correct one and told me not to bother returning the incorrect one. When I had some stainless mirrors from them and one was scratched they replaced it without question and when I had a broken rear VW script arrive, again it was replaced without any problem. I must say all this was a few years ago so maybe things at Status have changed for the worst since then... Ive also used C&C and have been very happy with thom tho :D

Wow guys! What a quick answer...that is what I like about this forum, always to the rescue :D it also makes me feel so good knowing there are so many bus freaks like me out there, and all these iphones , samsungs and the like only make things worse :lol:
C&c it will be then!
Thanks a lot

Tonio

Heritage do stock the better seals too but everyone seems to opt for the cheap ones :roll: Go figure!

Latest posts