• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

White wall tyres

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnysue

Reaction score
After a full set of white wall tyres, if any one has a set for sale let me know if not how much would you expect to pay per tyre? and were's the best place to get them from?
Thanks for the help

http://www.mrwhitewalls.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drop this place an email!

Just get some tyre paint and do your own. As that's what most places do unless you can get hold of the ones like they use in the us but they can be mega money.

i have a full set of 5. 195/75 r14 white walls. the spare has never touched the road, and the other 4 have a trip to bug jam, and then hotrod hayride under their belt so covered a maximum of 400 miles. then i changed to 15" rims so i don't need them anymore :(
anyway £250 the set collected from retford. if you're interested i'll send some pics

vw_mad said:
Just get some tyre paint and do your own. As that's what most places do unless you can get hold of the ones like they use in the us but they can be mega money.

has anybody done this , would like to see a pic if its no hassle

cheers

i tried it, they didn't turn out as well as i hoped. then after a couple of weeks it turned a bit yellow. then after a month it started to crack and flake :( tried allsorts to try and remove it but it just stained my tyre wall a mucky yellow/ brown colour. looked that shit in the end i had the tyres refitted back to front on the rims so it was on the inside so they couldn't be seen.

I have heard that Mr Whitewalls is good - as a previous poster said, get in touch with him. I've seen some of his and they looked good :)
Kate

VeeDubKate said:
I have heard that Mr Whitewalls is good - as a previous poster said, get in touch with him. I've seen some of his and they looked good :)
Kate

Thanks Kate :)

I can guarantee our coating will not flake, will not crack and certainly not fall off your tyre

If you want the job done properly let us do it for you or dig deep for some factory whites.

I will be using you shortly ant. I did email you a while back and you stated that you dont do mobile anymore, is this still the case? I'm just off junction 7 M6.

Will do mate, gotta get my air suspension fitted next month, then I'll be paying you a visit! :)
I'll call beforehand to confirm a date.
Cheers.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Foz said:
Will do mate, gotta get my air suspension fitted next month, then I'll be paying you a visit! :)
I'll call beforehand to confirm a date.
Cheers.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

:D

Latest posts