whiteniose club campin.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
as i have been asked about club campin at whiteniose i only thought it was fair to ask if anybody is/has arranged it already,and if not i am more than happy to arrange for this year as its only down the road from us.

lets know your views

cheers

john and mrs horse bex.

ps i know its a bit early to think about but a bit limited for time these days so thought better start soon.
:roll:

Ollie started a similar thread already so i'll presume he's still up for it, health permitting. Will we get allocated the same spot as last year i wonder? And probably need to find out how many vans we can fit? I think there was about 12-15 last year but room for more.
So new list starts here:

Slammed (Ollie)
John the horse
Junglefacejake

Good plan, I'll call Neil now and see if he wants us to sort it, and how many spaces etc.

Hey guys, I just called Neil and we have two options, we can either sort club camping in front of the hotel with the other club camping plots, or we can have club display camping in the main arena, but that'll be near the music etc so you might not get any early nights!
As its a display we'd prob need to front at least to be presentable, and hide the camping to the rear if that makes sense?

There's no restriction on camping numbers, but if we could a rough idea it'd be helpful.

Also as a bonus, for every 10 club camping tickets sold we get an 11th free, but they need to be booked in bulk.

My personal preference would be to avoid the display as (a) my van is not that exciting to look at and (b) there's nothing worse than having to talk to someone when you're feeling fuzzy and forgetful :party0041:
That said, i could be persuaded and I'll go with the majority

john the horse said:
ok i se its being sorted already , no problems at all, if you need a hand let us know cheers

john, and bex
:oops:

No worries John, its cool you want to get involved! Always need more hands! 8)

Put me and Alice down she doesn't know we are going yet but she says i always get my own way, music and beer love it :lol:

Were going Ollie but gonna opt for family camping as weve got the saucepans with us.Be good to get a decent line up of earlies tho so might park my van up with you. :D

The zer said:
Were going Ollie but gonna opt for family camping as weve got the saucepans with us.Be good to get a decent line up of earlies tho so might park my van up with you. :D

Nice one Gary, do you have my number still? If so can you text me it as I've lost all mine!

So are you guys camping in the noisy club display area or the quiet club camping area?

krusty said:
So are you guys camping in the noisy club display area or the quiet club camping area?
er i got a new subwoofer so either will be noisy i guess. i heard a rumour that club campin is next to family camping near the main hotel? :roll:

We are going with Funkylama, but will also prob be in family camping with them and their little one ;)

Latest posts