Who went to newark autojumble then???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was a white dormie with a blue Splitterz sticker as well, it was us :mrgreen:

Ah that might have been it! Just saw a while early with a forum sticker as I drove in, you'd gone by the time I'd got back from trinketeering!

I need to get a forum sticker in the single cab thinking about it. Give us a shout if your doing one in the future would be good to have a look round your bus and a chat :)

We popped in as we were staying just down the road and David needed some more filler :roll: :lol: We didn't find any other bargains this time though, there is not usually much VW stuff about, but he has found the odd item over the years.

There were a few vans there on Sunday, were you the van with the chain roof rack ?.

We occasionally go up there and so next time we plan too, we will let you know :D

Karen

Yeah thats me. :) Was a bit naff at the weekend, the previous one was much better, but its close enough for me just to go for the day out :lol:
Ive found its not great for vw specific stuff but awesome for trinkets :D

Latest posts