why is your name...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willi is the start of my surname and i was born in 76 although the aerial ball on the bug is also a 76 after the gas/oil company 8)

Emerald is my birthstone

most VW people still call me Em, even though they have known me for years and my name is Nicola :D

mine is cause i spent alot of time travelling. now i am settleted with wife and kid but still get the pang to travel, hence wanderlust

Clyde was the name my wife gave my beetle, as in Bonnie and Clyde (it was gold, lowered and white walls etc so looked abit early gangster)
When i started on VW forums i used that name and it just stuck. Loads of people call me clyde at shows etc which i dont really mind even though my name is John. (also get called John Boy or just "J" at work)

If Clydes used on a site i go by clyde68 (my birth year)

well my name is Graeme and my mates think i am crazy so GRAZY it is ! :? :?

Genchy is just an extention of my surname and i have been called it pretty much since i left school.....which was some time ago :shock:

stumbled upon this thread whilst searching for something else, and thought it rude not to reply :)

The "mc" part comes from a nickname given to me by my friends - based upon the 90's Nomad single (I wanna give you devotion) which featured MC Mikee (my real name is Mike) - and I tagged the "vw" on the end cos I'm into VW's :)

my name is Craig , i once bought a mobile phone which came with a free superman pack , so while bored in the limo garage i put the cape on and ran round the garage :lol: that night a story appeared on a limo forum saying that i rid the garage of evil and crushed lex loo roll :oops: a very knowledgable computer bod friend even placed a post with superman flying across the screen with my head on the body :shock: :oops: since that day i have beeen known as super craig :lol: :lol: :lol: once went to a limo association meeting , the first i attended and this mystery bloke said " Hi Craig" which was a shock because i did not know him , then he said " i saw you on the forum " :oops: :lol: :lol: and so did about 30 others that night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh well now you all know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mines pretty lame, yep built the wife a Herbie replica and yes its on a '58 model bug

dull but fun.. will be when it hits the streets (912 lump with twin 40 idf's) :wink: :wink:

My bus is called the Monkey Bus, which is called that cos I call my hubby Monkey boy on account of him looking quite chimp like, especially when I pull his ears out. :D

Well, me name's Johnny.... but most people call me "Johnny"!

i had to â„¢ it as i saw a lot of imposters, :lol: i think the â„¢ part got screwed up in the new forum so mike shortened it for me. (ta mike)

I used to get 'mince' (mince meat) right through school, as i was a pretty big kid and always ended up scrapping with the older kids who thought they could pick on me/or my mates :twisted: .

Latest posts