• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wide 4 Steel Wheel Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yomatoot

Reaction score
Wanted one (or a set considered) Early Bay Wide 5 steel wheel. After painting mine with too much cloud white one of them has worked loose and damaged the mounting holes. Please assist as I have just done the Santa Cruise on the spare. Gary 07484 220712.

yomatoot said:
Wanted one (or a set considered) Early Bay Wide 5 steel wheel. After painting mine with too much cloud white one of them has worked loose and damaged the mounting holes. Please assist as I have just done the Santa Cruise on the spare. Gary 07484 220712.

Hiya Gary, I spoke to you yesterday. I got one you can have if you pick it up. Where are you now bud, I`m in Bristol just down the hill from that pub.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

I've got 2 sets for sale, 1 is ropey and needs refurb £40 and 2nd set is patina'd OG paint £80

to ozziedog, did you mean the Blaythwaite? I'm back up in Kinver now between Stourbridge and Bridgenorth. North of Worcester. I should have said when I was at the Cruz. I could do with one yes and may be back in bristol soon. I didn't get chance to do much as my Moms got dementia and is quite demanding!

If am replying to K@rlos. i would like another set probably the original colour ones as this is what got me into the mess I was trying to get the hammerite off them and go back to OG.

That`s me Gary, I got a decent one that you can have, just let me know when you are back down near Bristol and I`ll put one out for you and hide it behind my wheelie bin or something.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Speak soon bud :mrgreen:

Cheers Ozziedog, that would be great I had spent ages painting the old one and I would give it the same love. I'm hoping to come down in the New Year if you can keep it.

Merry Christmas to you.

yomatoot said:
Cheers Ozziedog, that would be great I had spent ages painting the old one and I would give it the same love. I'm hoping to come down in the New Year if you can keep it.

Merry Christmas to you.

No probs matey, just let me know when but bear in mind I won`t be about much in January apart from the weekends, so give me a little notice and I`ll put one out for you bud. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Happy New Year, a mate from Bristol has been up twice and I keep asking him for my wheel:) What's the best way he can contact you? He may be able to pick it up.

cheers

Latest posts