• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD - Interior rear quarter panel!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

who?

Reaction score
Help please,

The section of curved panel that is pop riveted either side of the rear door ! I need the one that fits behind the cupboard on a 1970 Campmobile!

21092008018.jpg

Tis the panel to the rear of the window - mine is beyond reasonable repair!!!

I too have been looking for a pair of these panels.

Still am, so I wish you the best with your hunt.

I did fid these on the Custom & Commercial website though I am holding out for some original ones.

http://www.customandcommercial.com/details.asp?id=1271&searchprod=&Sub_Category=1218&page=1&group=61&category=418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know if like London buses two sets come along at once !

Stirlingmoz

i have a 69 and a 71 that are being parted out. i would need a better picture of exactly where you wanted the pieces cut

Hi Tubdub..Hopefully this will be a picture of the right side rear luggage panel.

It seems to be made of a kind of black wrinkle finish moulded thick card as opposed to steel.

The bulge at the bottom goes around the fuel filler tube.

There is an equivalent panel on the opposite side by the spare wheel well.

VWluggagepanel.jpg

Hope this what 'Who ?' was after as well, otherwise I have hijacked his thread...Sorry buddy.

Stirlingmoz

the panel i was thinking of is the metal piece that is behind the 1 end of that.

who? said:
Help please,

The section of curved panel that is pop riveted either side of the rear door ! I need the one that fits behind the cupboard on a 1970 Campmobile!

21092008018.jpg

Tis the panel to the rear of the window - mine is beyond reasonable repair!!!

i see what you are talking about after going out and looking at it. i took 1 off and it is very lightweight so shipping would be minimal from the US. check your pm for a price and info if you want 1

Thanks tubdub,

Yeah, it's the metal curved panel behind the window that is pop riveted in that I need.

The exact one I need is shown in the picture, it has rusted out at the base as you can see.

You have PM.

Stirlingmoz - How Very Dare You!!!

Ha, after all that you are after something completely different - happy hunting dude!

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt (who?), I know Tubdub has probably sorted you out by now as he's a good guy with great stuff (and I'm not gonna try and steal his sale), but I found the metal piece I have here, its got a few dings in it but is solid. Actually came in a rear cut from Tubdub earlier this year, Only has dents as I dropped something on it so the one from Tubdub should be top notch. Anyway, it's here if your in need still.

Cheers,
Mat
SKP

southernkombiparts said:
Hi Matt (who?), I know Tubdub has probably sorted you out by now as he's a good guy with great stuff (and I'm not gonna try and steal his sale), but I found the metal piece I have here, its got a few dings in it but is solid. Actually came in a rear cut from Tubdub earlier this year, Only has dents as I dropped something on it so the one from Tubdub should be top notch. Anyway, it's here if your in need still.

Cheers,
Mat
SKP

Thanks Mat,

Have asked tubdub for a piccy before purchasing - I will come back to you if I need to.

Thanks again.....do you happen to have a belly pan for my 70 bay??

Regards

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts