Your bucket list.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICH-I-AM

Reaction score
Speaking to a friend this evening and the subject of the bucket list came up.
As ive sead in another thread, wierd shit is going on in my life at the mo, thus the above conversation.
Anyway for now ive only got one thing I realy want to do other than have a happy life.
Before I die.

Visit chernobyl :| .

Not a great list isit?
Going to have a think about this in the near future.

So, what you got?

Rich

1. Get my Dads Samba built and drive both to Wolfsburg and have our photo taken with them outside the factory.... before his too old to drive it!

Rich, I want to do Chernobyl (Prypt). If you go, make sure you get the US made Geiger ;)

My wife is Ukrainian so I will be along there on day for sure. Seen some amazing photos of the town, just left the day it all went tits up. The funfair looks so spooky.

I would like to drive the van down, now that would be a challenge.

One of my others was to drive my Caterham over the Bealach na Ba road to Applecross. It is a single track road that climbs 2000 feet with switch backs. Did that last summer in an epic 530 mile round trip in one day. Completely buzzed after it, took 2 days to recover. Definitely want to take the van up there, but I would not advise it if you have a standard engine or drum brakes.

ugy4yvyj.jpg

dege6eze.jpg

jure9uga.jpg

eryru5u5.jpg

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Its funny, ive actually been doing my bucket list with my wife for the past few years, we are slowly ticking stuff off, but so much more to do. Recently it has made it all the more important for us to do.

Some of the ones we are on so far, most of mine are nature based -

1. swim with dolphins in the wild - done!
2. find a giant conch shell on the beach - done!
3. visit some Mayan temples - done!
4. swim with giant leather back turtles - the sea was to rough to spot them so not done :(
5. watch land crabs - done!
6. learn to sail - on it!
7. see the green flash - missed it, but still on it!
8. see a giraffe in the wild - not done :(
9. swim in a sink hole - done!
10. find a giant clam - done!

Off to the Caribbean next year to try and tick some more off the list :)

easy said:
Its funny, ive actually been doing my bucket list with my wife for the past few years, we are slowly ticking stuff off, but so much more to do. Recently it has made it all the more important for us to do.

4. swim with giant leather back turtles - the sea was to rough to spot them so not done :(

Seen a few of those! :msn4: :lol: :msn4:

easy said:

suggest upgrade to your "giraffe one" - to horseback safari - if on horse you can get right up close and personal to other grazing animals - I did it years
ago in Zimbabwe - but think they have eaten all their wild animals now - should be doable in South Africa

slow-lane-Matt said:
easy said:

suggest upgrade to your "giraffe one" - to horseback safari - if on horse you can get right up close and personal to other grazing animals - I did it years
ago in Zimbabwe - but think they have eaten all their wild animals now - should be doable in South Africa

May get on that! but me and horses dont get on really as its like an orangutan trying to ride a goat :lol:

In no particular order

1.Amanda Holden
2.Susanna Reid
3.Carol Vorderman
4.Susanna Reid
5.Rachel Reily
6.Cheryl Cole
7.Lisa Snowden
8.Luisa Zissman (I know, I know)
9. Girls Aloud
10. The Cores

Got a bit greedy at the end!

Ohhhh Susanna Reid ! With you there bro :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Been on this forum a few years now and I that is the best post I've read, couldn't agree more except I'd punch her in both eyes and my Mrs would too....

Cool answers so far. Keep em comming :mrgreen:
Our life has been a lot of work and no play.
Thiyngs a changing so a list is a must for me.
Sydney1, good luck with that :mrgreen:

Rich

My mates recently been to Chernobyl for photography. Gotta say some of the photos he took are pretty crazy check him out on fb kriegaffe 9 I love his photo of the amusement park in pripyat

seen the pics on facebook and its creepy but very interesting, id love to visit there, id also love to visit ground zero just to get an idea of the size of the foot print of the buildings

duck tape and keira knightley....and permission of the boss of coure

thats if shes willing of course, im sure she would be if she would reply to my calls

1. Drive to Germany in bus and take a ride on Wuppertal Schwebebahn.
2. Learn Spanish
3. Find the girl group All Saints broken down (circa 1997) on motorway in poor weather, I take them all to safe refuge and Melanie Blatt is very grateful and I am perfect gentleman. They approve of my guitar based Indy tunes and think I'm coolest dude on planet
4. Buy a house near the sea
5. Own a convertible car
6. Slim down so that my newly bought 32" waist trousers fit comfortably
7. Finish my split screen camper and drive it once at least
8. Ski faster
9. Surf longer
10. Have grand children
11. Kylie Minogue broken down in bad weather, take her to my house by the sea and let her get warm by the log fire. She can use my personal gym in morning whilst I surf. She spends a few days there as it is so relaxing for her and I am so cool and not creepy, I blast out some tunes on my guitar for her.
12. learn guitar
13. Wife will have whirlwind romance with her celebrity crush Ricky Martin so that no guilt attached when item 11 comes true, (celebrity crushes were agreed in 1999)

Never made a bucket list before so I might have missed a few things

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts