Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lobie said:
005.jpg

You got it then?!?! 8) :D

yep turned up and one bracket was broken so had to wait for them to send a new one out, also fitted a louvered window they are brilliant especially at camper jam when cooking dtop the van steaming up a treat

250.jpg

This is my Kombi...have been sitting up in the clouds for so long now,thinkin of finally lowering the ol'clunker.

IMG_1555-3.jpg

035.jpg

Saw this 70 over the fence at the Wreckers on Friday but had no time to stop. So I stopped by yesterday (Monday). It's now in the scrap metal pile.The van was totally complete. I guess I was a day too late!

P1010042.jpg

squareweave said:
Saw this 70 over the fence at the Wreckers on Friday but had no time to stop. So I stopped by yesterday (Monday). It's now in the scrap metal pile.The van was totally complete. I guess I was a day too late!

P1010042.jpg

:( that's so sad, what a waste : ( poor old camper van : (

squareweave said:

P1010042.jpg

:sad0049:

Beetjunky said:
What are the specs on your suspension?

FRONT:
5" narrowed wagenswest beam all the way down
Oldspeed spindles
KYB's
Wolfgang adapters
195/45-15 on 6" cookie cutters

REAR:
Widefive drop plates