Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the kids school summer fete this weekend. Certainly got a lot of interest.

30vfy49.jpg

Dark and grainy and crap, but a triumphant pic as it was taken on our bus "Beth"s first proper run since we got her. It took four new tyres and a bit of work on the brakes before she was roadworthy, and there's much to be done before we're happy with her, but it was good to get out driving her. We stopped at a local farm to check on a horse the missus is looking after, and I took this on my phone.

IMG_2200_zps822f576d.jpg

My bus at Stanford Hall. Nearly set fire to the whole interior that day, but thats another story!.......
u3uqa8yr.jpg

Gonna start a thread for Beth as I tend to get a bit snap happy. In the meantime, here's our three dogs loaded in for our first trip away in her. All went well, and they had a great time.

10478602_10152233395332444_3332624966621177092_n_zps4e8c16e4.jpg

Spotted on our way home from Crossways Dorchester. Went looking for a place to stay for the weekend.

I will apologise from the start for allowing the dickybow to get through, however to preserve privacy and all that.

http://s911.photobucket.com/user/gas1man/media/f0be17ab-d955-46ab-90cf-c710a9fa0d7f_zps577e66f4.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully whoever will see it and please pm me, as we would like to know how you found the site please.

J & P
:D :D :D

Every wednesday The Pizzabus is in town. It is a converted US schoolbus with a pizza oven and kitchen in the back and seats in the front.
Thought it would make a nice pic to park my van next to it.

Foto-UFDFCR33-D.jpg

Latest posts