Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new+paint.jpg

mine on the way to dubfreeze[/img]

yeah? ill be in it at bustypes, its in the 'slam bus display' fuck knows why.....lol

DSC00247.JPG

Don't know if i'll be at Bustypes yet. Will now closer to the time but sure we'll get to meet up over the show calender point at sometime. :wink:

Great work on that Bus Alex! 8) Looking the proverbial shit hot! 8)

cheers for the replies, im keen to find out what gadget boy thinks of it actually, since he started the thread.....

Right well im sure you all remeber this bus
abarth_muffler.jpg

Well just to wet your whistle this is the engine install done by porsche falia on here . 2.1 typ 4 with a cosworth hybrid turbo under the back valance .it has a 2 litre bus box (stock No really ) and will do 90mph in 3rd gear :D And eats imprezzas for breakfast :wink:

[/img]
PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006Small.jpg

The second bus is my mate Matts VERY original 69 RHD red interiored devon hes just had it finished after 3 years and im not afraid to say i got a right touch on when i saw it. Its like new inside right down to the cool box :D

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

i actully raised the front suspension last week just a touch as it was to low for him :roll:

The Third bus and I make no apoligies for this .....is a 78 westy full interior and a 3.0sc 911 engine and gearbox it belongs to Porschefalia on here and is without a doubt the most amazing bus and the fastest i have EVER been in . Having raced a VR6 caravelle down the motorway at over 125mph yes i did say 125mph i would love to own this Westy . The wheels are genuine 18'' RUF 3 piece split rims and yes they fit. You will hear this bus before you see it :D :D :wink:

[/img]
PICT0003Small.jpg

Gadget :D

love those buses gadget - would love to see more of them posted in the gallery - could u get the owners on here ?

there seems to be few white/red interior 69 devons around (mine included, although its been re-sprayed red outside) .. mines tired but original down to the red devon curtains and mottled grey floor tiles ...

some cool buses on this thread , well done men , And Alex that Panel van is the fookin nuts QUALITY , 8)

Gadget Boy said:
Having raced a VR6 caravelle down the motorway at over 125mph yes i did say 125mph i would love to own this Westy
PICT0003Small.jpg

you've been in that @ 125mph??

I actually took it out of the garage yesterday!

21022007091.jpg

21022007092.jpg

Not that it went very far. If anyone sees me drive it that high off the ground I will get shot!

Tidders, Where's my 4" narrowed beam!!!

Too many rude buses!

Loving them all! 8)

alex said:
Gadget Boy said:
Having raced a VR6 caravelle down the motorway at over 125mph yes i did say 125mph i would love to own this Westy
PICT0003Small.jpg

you've been in that @ 125mph??

yep with the needle rite round to the stop on the wrong side :wink: the exhaust tone alone will give ya goose bumps and it was very stable too

Gadget

Latest posts