Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic taken of my earlybay from Glastonbury Tor at the weekend! :lol:

PhonePic003-1.jpg
:lol: :lol:

you can even see where i raised the back up a spline :lol: :lol:

easy said:

I thought I saw something weird, but I just couldn't figure out what! :p

Now that I've seen it, I think you should drop the back again, 'coz I don't like it raised! :wink:

Airtime said:
easy said:

I thought I saw something weird, but I just couldn't figure out what! :p

Now that I've seen it, I think you should drop the back again, 'coz I don't like it raised! :wink:

:lol: :lol: its only an inch, the van was looking a bit front up with my big wheels and i didn`t fancy grounding out the exhaust as it has been toooo close so many times :shock:

Airtime - I am confused by the very cool pics of the F1 cars on the pick ups. What were they doing on the back of two VW pick ups? Looks like it's in the states, but why is there a UK reg plate on the one on the left?
Daz

dubberdaz said:
What were they doing on the back of two VW pick ups? Looks like it's in the states, but why is there a UK reg plate on the one on the left?
Daz

that's how they were ferried from race to race

guessing the uk plate must be from a uk team?

dubberdaz said:
Airtime - I am confused by the very cool pics of the F1 cars on the pick ups. What were they doing on the back of two VW pick ups? Looks like it's in the states, but why is there a UK reg plate on the one on the left?
Daz

I really don't know, sorry! :oops: Just found the pics on the www and thought they were cool enough to post 'em here. 8)

Love those F1 transporters, #27 is a Williams FW07 I think from late 70s, other is a Gold Leaf Lotus 49 from the late 60s, found a couple more on that site as well

lovelylotus69uscontinental2hn.jpg

1982pdxhist019yu.jpg

1985pdxhist029of.jpg

And this as well...

hotwheels.jpg

8)

This is my favorite panel of all time . Its now moved to Spain were the new owner has put a stock beam on it and raised it too ......THE PUFF

DSC00151.jpg

And now shes at last back on the road and frighting the normal people a new piccy with her new wheels and engine :D

[/img]
DSC00226.jpg

My favorite sticker EVER If only the Devil did look like that :wink:

DSC00241.jpg

Gadget [/img]

what a turd re that panel van , it looked the nuts narrow low etc :roll:

took the bus to tescos on the way to the folks

couldnt resist a sneaky pic

S5000315.jpg

and my nephew loves the new look bus and comfy seats, as does my wife

S5000322.jpg

Latest posts