Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StuF said:
One of my favourite buses ever - one day Murphy will look this good!

P1060235_zps62ffd8f9.jpg

8) 8) 8)

I had to go just past Indianapolis to pick up my new to me bus. While there we took the kids to the childrens museum. No actual kids on display, but they had an awsome Hot wheels display including a life sized Beach Bomb. This bus was chopped by the guys at Barris customs.
beachbomb.jpg

ford said:
I had to go just past Indianapolis to pick up my new to me bus. While there we took the kids to the childrens museum. No actual kids on display, but they had an awsome Hot wheels display including a life sized Beach Bomb. This bus was chopped by the guys at Barris customs.
beachbomb.jpg

Seriously........how much head room in the front?? :shock: :shock:

Foz said:
ford said:
beachbomb.jpg

Seriously........how much head room in the front?? :shock: :shock:
It works better if you don't have a head :lol:
Seriously though, what's the difference between lowering the lid and raising the tubs? This bus did have stock seats though so it would be a little tight. However, I doubt this VW sees any street time. The beach bomb was one of Hot Wheels most iconic models and a prototype version was sold for over $70,000!

met up with some friends and did a little new years eve photo shoot!

at the beach
busshoot9.jpg

Behind the Salvador Dali museum
busshoot8.jpg

busshoot7.jpg

rollin
busshoot6.jpg

Yeah, that rolling picture looks awsome :D
Picture of mine not on the road due to snow... and unfortunately for sale here in Sweden cause I´m gonna see what it it feels like owning a splitty :oops:
ejdez5.jpg

Thanks guys, good luck with the sale! Still think I like your bay more than a split though.... And LOL at snow, I was in shorts and a T-shirt and hot as hell during that photo shoot on Tuesday lol. Florida is good for some things...

myvanway 69 said:
68_early_bay said:
myvanway 69 said:
Nice day so Carbon'd up the rear bumper a bit! 8)
20130105_153019.jpg

Hmmm must be that dodgy zorst, I'll be a good mate and take that off your hands for you :msn4:

:lol: another toy for the shopping list :mrgreen:

:lol:
It dont like Overriders eather!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts