Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0767.jpg

I really like this picture, thougt id share it with you all.
Tim took the pic, I had fixed the original old screen to the bus for the drive over to the volksworld show, I thought it would be a good idea to protect the front from stonechips just like stig did, I spent the night before fabricating some nice brackets to attach the screen to the upper front of the bus, but after an hour or two into our drive there was a bang and the plexiglass had snapped, so I pulled off the motorway and removed the screen, I think the plastic had become brittle with age.

beautiful pic... i wonder what it is about snow and buses that go so well 8)

i was trawling through some really old VW adds on youtube, and half of them were in the snow :)

Are you all blind...theres a fine looking young lady there with legs to die for....what board? what bus? what rubber?

My baby, on the right, got new shoes! Local newspaper wanted to do a story about V-dubs as a hobby.

08forEBforum.jpg

I hope she has a towel on that seat! they look leatherette to me and it seems a pretty hot day :shock: if she gets up to quick she may just lose what little arse she does have :shock: :wink:

Latest posts