your van as it is now?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
Jut had a thought we have a lot of vans on here, some are used daily some just in the sun some just for shows, some just sit in garages, so i thought it would be cool to get a photo of them as they are at the moment.

How about every one go outside now and take a photo, no prior cleaning, just a snapshot in time!

P1013217.jpg

the other side doesnt even have a hub lol

Thought I'd better take the cover off..

P6130266.jpg

Fook it's hot today (not complaining though), was gonna get out on my bike, but decided to have a beer instead :roll:

Introducing.......Sweet Cheeks! we think she has a nice arse! :lol:

I did have a little polish this afternoon ready for the weekend.

DSC01826-1.jpg

heres my 72 danbury crossover. it has had a new front panel put on, thats why it has high indicators at present, but that will soon be changing!!!!!!
004.jpg

like this thread,some nice vans there guys!!! tintintin, what coulour is your van, looks very nice!!! keep the pics comimg!

jason

like this thread,some nice vans there guys!!! tintintin, what coulour is your van, looks very nice!!! keep the pics comimg!

Beryl Green Dude ;)

Faux - that's a great space :mrgreen: What I would give for a covered garage.... Well, I'd have to sell the bus, which defeats the object really.

tintintin, thats a nice bus you have mate. like the green. is that an old beeltle coulour??? i have just got a couple of spray cans to try out on my bus, of pampas green and mango green,as i like a softer on the eye green. i think is a hard colour to pull off, but yours looks a nice soft colour.

jason

That's the one Jason, paint code L478, check it out on the Samba

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/paintcodestype1.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will.

tintintin,just had a look at the beetles on the samba in beryl green, but i think that colour suits the bay window very nicely as well!!

jason

Beryl green is my fave VW colour

oh poor old Poe, its getting there slowly, doesnt look like it will see this summer though :(

My first post..........lets see if this pic link works.

Meet Stan.

http://images.stanthevan.multiply.com/image/2/photos/12/500x500/2/28062009014.jpg?et=LMFPR2awa2%2BMLDV6X6hxDw&nmid=261331235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmmmmmmm, that didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Guess I should get that Photobucket account sorted.

Latest posts