your van as it is now?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duckegg said:
Hmmmmmmm, that didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Guess I should get that Photobucket account sorted.

Stan is looking good. Get the IMG code from Photobucket and copy and paste in.

Where in Devon are you?

duckegg said:
Hmmmmmmm, that didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Guess I should get that Photobucket account sorted.
Here you go
28062009014.jpg

Thanks ubercool.

ghop99 - I'm in Northants, camper is a Devon Sunlander conversion 8)

duckegg said:
Thanks ubercool.

ghop99 - I'm in Northants, camper is a Devon Sunlander conversion 8)

Sorry fella, of course, got excited coz I thought there might be another EB in the area! I blame the heat!!! :oops:

bit ugly and sorry for itself at the moment, more windows, nicer wheels and a lot of tidying should make it a good useable camper

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

bit ugly and sorry for itself at the moment, more windows, nicer wheels and a lot of tidying should make it a good useable camper

Dude - I love it the way it is - just slam it and leave as is ;)

This one is now on a boat so it's as close as I could get to now...

DSCF0719.jpg

:msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

Well this in my '71 Neptune blue bus as it stands right now waiting to be restored, front end has to be replaced so I'm currently looking for a good donor. Bumper guards are out now as I got a full set of deluxe bumper trims.

parts030.jpg

parts036.jpg

Finishing touches, gonna take me months.....

IMG_5180.jpg

Me and the little fella can't wait to get back behind the wheel

IMG_5177.jpg

Sme really nice vans on theis thread, its nice to see we have a mix of vans though, we even have some with the steering wheel on the rhs, whats going on there lol

Latest posts