Your van on google earth

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
I just noticed my van was on google earth so thought it would be cool to have a collection of them on here, lets see yours

AcornGroveGoogleearthsafe.gif

Just found mine in my work car park. This must be about 1 year old as that was when it was last blue :lol:
van.jpg

Thats no good!

Mine must have been taken on the weekend thats the only time its last on the drive.

My mothers car appears on there twice, one at home and another outside my grans, trust her to beat the Google earth drivers lol

My bay was tucked away but my work van was outside :shock: I do hope i wasnt supposed to be at work that day :shock: better think of a good excuse before my boss sees that ! :lol:

No van.
Nice and sunny.
No cars on the drive.
Bin out.....

So its a Tuesday in the summertime, probably around lunchtime (going off the sun) and I would say around 2 years ago!

Should have joined the police :lol:

Not being a party pooper dudes ... :party0003:

.. but not sure its wise to advertise with the security threat currently at code 'Amber' ..

... tell me to shut up if ya want! ;)

Hilly

Hilly_70 said:
Not being a party pooper dudes ... :party0003:

.. but not sure its wise to advertise with the security threat currently at code 'Amber' ..

... tell me to shut up if ya want! ;)

Hilly

I agree, I can't believe that they can get away with it. Talk about invading your privacy. :evil:

Cali_bay said:
I agree, I can't believe that they can get away with it. Talk about invading your privacy. :evil:

We're looking to move so its pretty handy to look for nice level drives on houses we like, to make sure i can get the bus up ;)

[/quote]I live in Haworth just up Mytholmes![/quote]

Do you live near the black and yellow late bays?

erth.jpg

Mine is there , cant get link up tho :oops:

Shame its not out there now :roll:

I live in Haworth just up Mytholmes![/quote]

Do you live near the black and yellow late bays?

erth.jpg
[/quote]
I live on the next road up from them but dont know them, infact dont really know anyone in the Keighley area Dub scene apart from Paul that works at Proton cars!

I'm currently in Eastburn, Keighley.

Local clubs are LVC - Leeds Volkswagen Collective
or HDVWclub - Harrogate.

My van is under cover at my old address in Leeds...
Untitled.jpg

Bur if you look at Satellite view its on the drive basking in the sun 8)
Untitled-1.jpg

Latest posts