• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1303s gearbox adaptors - New batch 02/05/14

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here at last!!

7E79CE27-65E8-4E9B-A9E3-5C04933D47FC-998-000000B1FE64FA1D_zps14608e25.jpg

all ready packed, just gotta print out the addresses and they will be with their new owners.

Hi axle, just a quick note to say a supper thanks for for adapters, gearbox fitted last week and its brilliant far better than I ever imagined and that's just running it on my little single port !!

Thanks for the adapters - got my 1303s box fitted at the weekend, got another 15mph at the top end now.

Best thing I ever did for my Bay :mrgreen:

Are they all gone?

I'm planing on taking the engine out soon so would be tempted to try and find a 1303 gearbox

Hello

I would like to buy 2 set of adapters :D

Have sent you a PM earlier

I live in Sweden and a price including postage would be nice :D

//Mathias

If there for some reason will be another set made, I'm also interested!
I live in Sweden too so I would like to know the price including postage.

Update 2/05/14 new batch in production as we speak! Get in quick the last batch sold out very quickly.

I have had to increase the price to£17, this includes postage. I can take paypal as a gift to [email protected] or can do bank transfer if you prefer

Sorry for taking so long, life has been busy for me.

Thanks

Mark

small update, the adaptors should be ready Friday, but I'm on a stag do this weekend, so fingers crossed I'll be getting them in the post Monday or Tuesday.

only 11 sets left.

Small update, I have collected the adaptors, a little bit later than expected, but they are here and the first batch will be sent out today.

only 11 sets left.

Mark

£17 payment as a gift to [email protected] (you can pay as a non gift, but can you please increase the payment to cover the fees)

Please can you put your user name and address in the paypal message.

Thanks

Mark

Latest posts