1969 Arctic Explorer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Buddy, I've just read this thread.
It wasn't until I saw your fuel filter/pipe set-up that I twigged that I was opposite you all weekend at Sandown as part of the Der Blitzen Sphincters Club Stand.
My 71 Bay was on the EB line-up, but I had a good look round your bus, and you had a quick chat with me and my mate (Shorty on here) regarding your fuel pipe set up.

That van is a credit to you fella. Well done, you should be very proud!

Thank you,

I do remember chatting, you guys had some nice VW's as well, glad you liked my Bus :)

Still no problems to report with running the pipe up, over then down....

Me and Missy are in HAYBURNER magazine this month :D

Its the UK's only free VW magazine you can subscribe on there website:

http://www.hayburner.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check it out!!!

I've done a bit of a scribble for it but there's loads of better stuff in it as well :mrgreen:

de727f5f.jpg

7ef77d6d.jpg

855c87b2.jpg

d7935fab.jpg

4e8173f4.jpg

snow_pikey said:
Thank you,

I do remember chatting, you guys had some nice VW's as well, glad you liked my Bus :)

Still no problems to report with running the pipe up, over then down....

I did like that feature. A lot. 8)

Looking forward to reading all about it in HB too..

Missy is up for sale :cry:

a6b9f217.jpg

Sad to say but my pending emigration to Canada means it's time to say good bye to an old friend.

I've put a lot of love, time and money into this bus so whoever becomes her Lucky new owner is getting a great deal!!

Full details: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Canadian Adventures will continue in HAYBURNER magazine over the coming months but now it's someone else's turn to hit the open road with lots of smiles per miles :D

I'll be at Stoner Park if anyone wants a look or click the link for the above ad to get my number.

A MASSIVE thanks to all the kind words and support I got from everyone on the forum. It really helped with all the late nights and weekends it took to finish the project :D

Sorry to see your selling but I guess that was always pretty much the plan.

Somebody is going to get a real nice bus. If I were looking for one I would certainly be tempted, considering all the work that has been done, I think the price is very reasonable.

Hope you dont end up regretting selling it.

I dont or wont regret it, you cant keep them all....

I'm a life long VW enthusiast and not greedy, I've offered her up for a fair price and I'm happy that hopefully Missy will stay on the road for another 40+ years :D

snow_pikey said:
There 185 R14 I really wanted 195 but they didn't have any stock but after getting them I recon they will be great!! :)

Here's a link :

http://www.tyresdirectuk.co.uk/xcart/product.php?productid=17105&cat=250&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There 8ply side walls which is over spec for the weight, which is great and they're only 25quid a corner. They stock them for classic rallying.

i see they are remoulds, ive always stayed away from remoulds, any feedback? :)

Latest posts