1969 Portugese Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not alot happening of late , but still using it 8)

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

One for Lethal of Stu applying stickers !

100_2888.jpg

:)

New year and got at few things to do before Ninove ,

Engine out , re seal as pushrod tubes are leaking and rear main might be too :roll:

A few bits on interior to do and hook up my CB !

Need to get this shite weather to fek off and I can get on it !

Got a little bit done , Indicators were full of water , need new seals !!

269264_515352021842890_1061699513_n_zps4cbbaf75.jpg

Get cracking Graeme. Love this panel to bits. Glad to see you haven't lost the love too.

Still can't beleive it sits that low with no notching.

Go through phases Chris , obviously winter makes you lose interest , need to get away from that feeling , as at the moment if someone offered me ca$h it would be off to a new home :msn4:

But im sure on the way to Ninove ill be well happy to be in it

Ideally it would get notches at the rear as i hate the rake on it but cannot afford money to get it done proper !! :(

sparkywig said:
Grazy said:
Go through phases Chris , obviously winter makes you lose interest , need to get away from that feeling , as at the moment if someone offered me ca$h it would be off to a new home :msn4:

Give you a monkey. :D

You cheap bastard. Gotta be worth a gorilla. :lol:

Grazy said:

But im sure on the way to Ninove ill be well happy to be in it

Ideally it would get notches at the rear as i hate the rake on it but cannot afford money to get it done proper !! :(

my advice is this, say that again and I will slap you silly :D

Pete

:msn4: :msn4:

Atleast ive never actually put it up for sale Pete ;)

Dunno , might keep it , but for 3k its yours

Grazy said:
:msn4: :msn4:

Atleast ive never actually put it up for sale Pete ;)

Dunno , might keep it , but for 3k its yours

This is true although I change my mind like the weather, problem with these things is once you own it you stop seeing what is cool about it and only see the problems with it. Then over the winter i think about all the money i pour into the damn thing as i always want to do something to it and decide i should get rid of it and be rich.

then i drive it, love it and realise if i did not spend my money on that what would i spend it on, something that would get me in alot more trouble with the wife no doubt.

Pete.