1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh the amount of times I got jumped by those 2 bald twats that night is ridiculous. Ended up on the floor twice :? :lol:

K@rlos said:
Ugh the amount of times I got jumped by those 2 bald twats that night is ridiculous. Ended up on the floor twice :? :lol:

Hope you didnt end up as "Little Spoon" in a man sandwich :shock:

StuF said:
K@rlos said:

Hope you didnt end up as "Little Spoon" in a man sandwich :shock:

It consisted of them jumping me and shouting 'SIMON SANDWICH'

Finished painting the tubs yesterday also cured a couple of little oil leaks. Only rocker cover gaskets :)

Trying to scrap funds together to get the last of Buswerx's bodges sorted too :evil: :(

Nice work mate !!! Nothing more soul destroying than dealing with someone's bodges.

Lovely bus though mate. I've been enjoyed this build thread

slammed72 said:
Nice work mate !!! Nothing more soul destroying than dealing with someone's bodges.

Lovely bus though mate. I've been enjoyed this build thread

Thanks mate, flattered :) Only a few things left to do :)

So the Buswerx saga continues.....

This will be going in as well as 2 complete 2 arches and a lower inner & outer sliding door skin :roll:

Once done the bus will be coated in Collinite 476s until I can afford to get it painted.... Again....

Productive day up my workshop today. Replaced the handbrake cables, adjusted all the brakes and the front bearings. Was a bit stress inducing though, both rear hub nuts were mental tight which resulted in a broken 1/2" breaker bar and them being cut off and a trip to GSF for a pair of new nuts. Stops good now, I have a set of new spark plugs coming and will have to change the engine oil & filter and the gearbox oil in the next month or so too. :)

Been having pop top fun recently....

New wood in the roof, all rubbed down and painted roof tub and then had the bumpers blasted & painted them too 8)

Latest posts