1970 San Francisco westfalia resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for a spin in the spunk tub on Sunday night, this bus looks even better in the flesh. Very nice work. 8)

K@rlos said:
dasteel said:
Hi karlos
Your bus is looking a lot different to when I picked up the twin 36s a while ago. Nice work mate.

Hello. Yeah the old thing has come on quite a bit. you had a set of 40's didn't you? My 36's went over 2 years ago! :?

How are they running?

Yeah 40s. I think I had too much cherry :roll: I still havn't set them up properly yet. Your progress shows how slow I am.

sidecargezzer said:
being that the bus was from the bay area here, you should have found some green leafy stuff hidden someplace :D

Me and Grazy took it upon ourselves 1 evening to rip the interior out, we found a 25 yr old chocolate bar, a lighter, some guitar picks and a load of bottle tops. No weed sadly :lol:

DSCI0196_zpsa11970f7.jpg

Little trip into Ipswich today, helped my mate move house. His neighbour has a late bay so I parked outside their house to show them a proper bay :mrgreen:

:lol:

Hi Karlos,

Loving the bus, well done!

One question - where did you get your number plate from?

NellyM said:
Hi Karlos,

Loving the bus, well done!

One question - where did you get your number plate from?

Hello mate

Cheers, I got them done at Craigs plates. Just google it :)

ooro said:
looking nice Karlos
could do with the wheels refurbing :mrgreen:

Funny you should say that, gonna re paint the rims, get some new hubs and Stu has sorted me some chrome trim rings :mrgreen:

Speaking of which, does anyone have 2 decent chrome caps kicking about???

K@rlos said:
ooro said:
looking nice Karlos

Funny you should say that, gonna re paint the rims, get some new hubs and Stu has sorted me some chrome trim rings :mrgreen:

i might have dude, we can try a few when you pop up if you like

61 stu said:
K@rlos said:
ooro said:
looking nice Karlos

i might have dude, we can try a few when you pop up if you like
:mrgreen:

Done a few little bits & pieces over Xmas and new year.

DSCI0201_zpsf598e0ac.jpg

New rear light and reverse light seals

DSCI0205_zps4774db17.jpg

Petronix electronic ignition

DSCI0203_zpsa842cd77.jpg

And a new alternator pulley :roll: So much for the Bugpack spin-tru pulleys being better quality... :?

DSCI0202_zps9b53425f.jpg

Also had this come for the 2110, a bit of functional bling in the shape of a Gene Berg equaliser pulley 8)

DSCI0199_zps4eea3d7c.jpg

DSCI0200_zps75421b32.jpg

Latest posts