1970 Swiss Army Panel: Camping Unit fitted: Pics!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant !!! Love the use of chequer plate to match the van as well, as a matter of fact I like the whole setup and it looks triffffick. I hope you pass some of this on to Dad.
What I would really love to see with that set up, is just how many people you could get in the van, all going in through the awning, that would make a cracking video if you didn`t let on about the twin slider :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I knows I`m warped :lol: ;) :lol:

ozziedog said:
What I would really love to see with that set up, is just how many people you could get in the van, all going in through the awning, that would make a cracking video if you didn`t let on about the twin slider :lol:

:lol: Great idea!

So come on then Burt !!!! When`s the video coming out ? Might be a good crack one sunny afternoon with the family and friends all in it as well. Where are you anyway? We could also have an occasional (loads of different Early Bays ) pulling up in the front and people getting out and getting in yours, excellent viewing :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Liking this one :mrgreen: :lol: ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

Kinda brought that on asking for any ideas :lol: Sounds a laugh, maybe at an event sometime :idea: Me, im in Norfolkshire. Only got to hope folk wont read this post :lol: :lol:

Latest posts