• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Danbury Tin Top RHD virtually mint original condition

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camperco

Reaction score
Totally original Danbury for sale. Never welded, all original paint except for front panel. No filler anywhere that we can find. Runs & drives like new. 12 months MOT. New exhaust & heat exchangers just fitted. Drilled and wax injected early in its life and obviously kept in a garage for most of it too.

Comes with a folder of old bills including the original Danbury operating instructions showing the 5 possible bed layouts! (For more info ring Danbury 2224) And the instructions for the cooker which is also present and correct.

Downside?? - There are the 1st signs of some rust between the battery tray and the o/s rear corner which is an easy fix if sorted now. There is also a digital clock cut into the dash and the indicator switch is not the correct one. Also has 2 horns.

This could be a concours van with a little effort.

£12,500 available to view near Banbury. Take a good look - you are not going to see another.

Angus Watt 01295 812266 (trade)

DSCN0945.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0931.jpg

DSCN0929.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

This is one of the best original Danburys I've ever seen, and had I been able to afford it last time I saw it up for sale (a couple of years or so ago?) I would have snapped it up. 8)

Good luck with the sale. I hope it finds another good home very soon. :D

Thanks Doug. You are right - its in amazing condition. Our customer bought it in 2006 and loves it but its a bit small for 4 of them so its looking for a new home. We've had some lovley vans pass through our hands but this has to be the best one for years. I'm not sure if we'll find another like it.

Latest posts