• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 rhd tin top needs engine NOT FOR SALE ANY MORE KEEPING IT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartdunc

Reaction score
68 rhd tintop needs engine gearbox installing red 9 rear suspension 72 devon interior needs rear corner repairing and paint in a few spots as rust has come through ran out of time and money would swop for t4 NOT FOR SALE ANY MORE KEEPING IT

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/stuartdunc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fitted the gravel guard by folding the clips over on themself around the guard punched a hole in them then with a carbide drill drilled the crome headlight surround and used small stainless self tapers to fit

im based in lutterworth leics underneath seems ok need cab floor battery tray and rear corner

just added more photos of repairs needed etc
http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/stuartdunc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yer the vans still for sale will have an engine and box in the next few weeks but obviously priced accordingly for engine being fitted

stuartdunc said:
fitted the gravel guard by folding the clips over on themself around the guard punched a hole in them then with a carbide drill drilled the crome headlight surround and used small stainless self tapers to fit

Cheers for the info.

open to offers buy it now cheap if no one wants it im going to finish it and sell it at higher price

Hi.

I'm interested in your van. I may be able to view next Saturday if possible. I'll let you know during the week.

Cheers

Bry

ok look forward to hereing from you

thanks stu
The Boy Bry said:
Hi.

I'm interested in your van. I may be able to view next Saturday if possible. I'll let you know during the week.

Cheers

Bry

HI, Im looking for a 68 for someone, can you answer a couple of q's?

IMG_0829.jpg

Has this repair removed the chassis number?

And have the cab doors been changed? They look like 69 on, on there? Could be the angle, I realise. :)

IMG_0826.jpg

Im a 68 nerd, can I have the chassis number? Cheers :)

Very very intrested in this.

Couple of questions.

Do you have all the rear panels?

can it be trailered away /towed as is?- Looks like it cant from Photos?

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts