68 torvette olive

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely love your bus mate! Looked epic on the EBI convoy last year 8)

I was navigating/driving in the red & white earlybay with Mark (Axlfoley). Such a good (long) weekend!!

Matt

cheers mate :D,that convoy was epic......loved it
and what a weekend :mrgreen: let me know if your
going next year we'll meet up and do it again 8)

Will do! All being well I'll be in my own bus well before next year's trip! Currently being bare-metalled in prep for paint, scary stuff :shock:

Did you get the chrome 'caps and rubber trims back on after, I remember you were 'cap-less for the second half of the journey :eek: (I blame the Belgian 'roads' :x )

nah,the remaining hub caps/trims not been on since.
i don't think i ran them at brighton breeze either,
that hub cap/trim is probably still rolling around somewhere near ghent:x
but i'm getting replacements :mrgreen:
congrats on the van,bet you can't wait 8)

i've not been on there for awhile so i though i'd stick a few pics up
i think the only thing i've done to olive this year is fitting the tracker
just enjoying her really,a few shows and holidays in her.bit of a different direction
with the wheels which will result with me losing the hub cap clips and welding up
the holes and respraying.......

i'm also starting to collect parts for a new engine (1915cc) so are there engine build threads on here?
i'll be doing this on my own (i do know an engine builder who i can turn to for advice/he doesn't know yet :mrgreen: )
because i need to learn more about these engines,we are going further on holidays now
the knowledge is needed

cheers chaps,i've had some great times in olive and long may they continue :mrgreen:
more european holidays are on the cards and an adventure building this engine

Latest posts