'69 Crewcab resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully (touch wood and pray to as many gods as are willing to listen!!! :suicide: ) the bug will pass its test tommorow, cars already at the MOT station just really dont want it to fail!! :( :roll:

In desperate need to get back on the van so hopefully grab an hour tommorow morning and get the sill offered up, just in time to get thecall saying my cars fubar :lol:

Good work, I am running a crewie as a daily, Love it, I live near Shrewsbury and will be going to deva, look foreward to seeing you (both) there!

Fingers crossed for ya buddy 8) I need you to get on with the van so I can see what comes next ;)

PYE said:
Good work, I am running a crewie as a daily, Love it, I live near Shrewsbury and will be going to deva, look foreward to seeing you (both) there!

Cheers dude. Come find the bugnutz camp and grab a warm one :lol: :D

BO JANGLES said:
Fingers crossed for ya buddy 8) I need you to get on with the van so I can see what comes next ;)

Cheers again, was kinda hoping you would be showing me the way this being my first proper resto and all :lol:

Well bugs passed MOT today :party0041: So im gona go do some on the bus :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

young_dubyaand will said:
Cheers again, was kinda hoping you would be showing me the way this being my first proper resto and all :lol:

Well bugs passed MOT today :party0041: So im gona go do some on the bus :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Its mine aswell mate, :lol: glad the bug passed 8)

pye, bo jangles and young dubya all parked next to each other would make me extremely happy nigh on tearfull...particularly pye but hey ho...please send pics if it happens ;)

:mrgreen: One day! That would be awesome (goes off to find pics of PYE's bus :D :D )

Been looking at BO JANGLES and thinking did i really need to go this far with mine :lol: :lol: then welding the bug up this week ive realised why im doing it :lol: :lol:

young_dubya said:
Cheers dude!! Hoping my tyres will be in your capable hands before the summers out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Heres to hoping! :lol:

Ive got this picture as the wallpaper on the works computer, home laptop and comp and my phone for insprirado!! Its awesome!

slam022.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
dude if it ends up looking like that i`m not sure if i`ll congratulate you or hire a moshad hit squad...thats freakin cool man :mrgreen:
drool drool...1 i love earlybays...
2 i ,love dokas
3 i f love fuchs

:lol: itll be something like but not fuchs cos they are to common now if thats possible. May just do the phat and thin 15" SA sprints cos id love to see those 5.5" one on the back :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers dudes! Hopefully yank my finger out of my be-hind and get this inner sill in this week :roll: :D

Me 2 man!! :lol: Cheers dude. Hows yours coming on???

Linkpin beam and transporterhaus dropped spindles arrived form Scott today. Was considering going 4" but after finding out a spit beam is a couple of inches narrower anyhoo im gona leave it at that i think. I can always narrow it later and it takes a rather large chunk out of my time scale :mrgreen: Stick some pics up when im home.

Ash.

Latest posts