69 delta green westfalia restoration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks lee.
faux said:
Wow, Leon that looks amazing, you should do more of this!

Cheers Jon, more of this is hopefully in the pipeline.

Throught you had done a colour change to pea green for a second! Looking go! More rubbing down now!

Cheers for the coms :D
Well, it was going so well. Hopefully it will come up better when cut and polished, but not too happy with the end result. Not completely rubbish though considering it's my first attempt at painting.
I blame the tools. :lol:

Big thankyou to AD4M for getting in his scruffs to give me a hand putting my front screen in. Much appreciated :D

I'm back on the road :D MOT'd today, can't wait to use her again..........now........ where did that sun go? :roll:

Heading over to Mablethorpe Saturday. Golden Sands to be specific. Any other earlybayers about?

Cheers Simon.
Well, not the best start to my holiday! :cry:
Didn't even make it out my home town. Gave up trying to find the fault from the engine and called the breakdown truck. Now I'm back I'll try and get it sorted. Fortunately I have a very generous mum and dad in law who lent us their Danbury. Faultless all the way.
On a positive note, got a nice picture of it's new stance. 4" narrowed with dropped spindles.

FOR SALE or PX for new danbury.

awww mate absolutely gutted for you! You should of rung me would of come helped you get it going again!

leon said:
Cheers Simon.
Well, not the best start to my holiday! :cry:
Didn't even make it out my home town. Gave up trying to find the fault from the engine and called the breakdown truck. Now I'm back I'll try and get it sorted. Fortunately I have a very generous mum and dad in law who lent us their Danbury. Faultless all the way.
On a positive note, got a nice picture of it's new stance. 4" narrowed with dropped spindles.

FOR SALE or PX for new danbury.
Lovely looking bus. You done a brill job.

dean_butler said:
Lovely looking bus. You done a brill job.

Thankyou :D

Hopefully first trip of the summer tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Long over due cab weld. Never got round to it since owning it as the temp patch has been ok for MOT. All tidy and butt welded now, but the pressings were poor again.

Sick of trying to convince myself that low is good, so went back to stock. Why do we do it? Fell in love with my bus all over again. Went for a drive and actually took in the surroundings, rather than the potholes.

leon said:
Sick of trying to convince myself that low is good, so went back to stock. Why do we do it? Fell in love with my bus all over again. Went for a drive and actually took in the surroundings, rather than the potholes.

I know what you mean. Feeling every lump n bump. Scraping in and out of campsites, driveways, garages ........ :lol:

Loving the work you've done mate.

Delta EB's rock 8)

Latest posts