69 Deluxe, who owns it now ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewie

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I hope you are all doing well and I hope that someone can help. I had to sell my bus a few years ago and was wondering if anyone on the forum knows who the current owner is as I would love to make contact with them. The bus is a 69 Deluxe in Delta Green, Reg No KFL 307G and the last time I ever saw a picture of it it was running a set of Gold Porsche wheels. Please take a look at the pictures and if you do know the owner please let me know or ask them to send me a PM if they are a forum member. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

You could check the MOT online & it will tell you when it was last done. If you have the V5C number then you can see the MOT location...that may help?
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

I used this a lot to check out history of the vans we were looking at. Not many made it further after viewing the advisories....(friends in the motor trade looked up the extra details for us...)

Hi, thanks for the tip, I don’t have the V5C number to try and narrow down the area where the bus has been MOT’d recently but thanks again.

Cheers Chris

Latest posts