69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faux said:
Wow, that was a good days work.

My how Daz has lost weight:
Photo0483.jpg

Did you crank the engine?

no not yet mate hope to get it running next weekend

Got all the wiring sorted today thanks to my mate for helping me.Also bleed the brakes.Fired the engine up,it`s not running the best so need to sort that out but its almost there.Had a little drive a few yards up the lane too.

CIMG4597.jpg

CIMG4600.jpg

CIMG4601.jpg

CIMG4603.jpg

CIMG4602.jpg

CIMG4599.jpg

Congratulations mate- It looks awesome and I am well chuffed for you that its nearly there- You can't beat the buzz of that first drive!!! Awesome!!! 8)

Changed the carb and set the timeing tonight. You gotta love it Lee 8)

see the vid
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/dubberdaz/?action=view&current=Leeredwesty002.mp4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers daz.yeah carb changed and runs sweet now.me and daz went up the lane

slammedresto said:
looking good Lee, 2 questions tho, when its in for the repaint and where my fanclub membership card :lol: :lol:

na think im going to hit the bare metal look.as for you membership card once i receive the 100 pounds anual fee ill send it out :lol:

Love it!! Cheeky little wheelspin! You bored of it yet?? Be a shame to have to change the name on the EBI trophy to yours ;) :lol: :lol:

Rusty Lee said:
slammedresto said:
looking good Lee, 2 questions tho, when its in for the repaint and where my fanclub membership card :lol: :lol:

na think im going to hit the bare metal look.as for you membership card once i receive the 100 pounds anual fee ill send it out :lol:

cheque will be in the post :lol:

off to mot its is then

CIMG4609.jpg

she passed and then i popped over to dvla to get her reistered now home in my garage waiting for her reg number

CIMG4619.jpg

Rusty Lee said:
off to mot its is then

CIMG4609.jpg

she passed and then i popped over to dvla to get her reistered now home in my garage waiting for her reg number

CIMG4619.jpg

Nice 1 mate, looks great sat in ur garage

Rusty Lee said:
cheers buddy.only just fitted though

:lol: :lol: , the house im buying im having to rip the door and frame out to get mine in on the day i move in hopefully in a couple of weeks, will get a nice new electric roller door at some point 8)

slammedresto said:
Rusty Lee said:
slammedresto said:

cheque will be in the post :lol:

Dude your the head man on EB you get a honouary membership !!! so Rusty will refund you the $dollars, i run the midlands chapter are you ok to run the Essex chapter of the fan club? Respect to you Gary :D I will get the stickers and tee shirtsover to you they look real cooool. RUSTY LEE = MR VW COOL DUDE :party0049:

[/quote]

Dude your the head man on EB you get a honouary membership !!! so Rusty will refund you the $dollars, i run the midlands chapter are you ok to run the Essex chapter of the fan club? Respect to you Gary :D I will get the stickers and tee shirtsover to you they look real cooool. RUSTY LEE = MR VW COOL DUDE :party0049:[/quote]

Essex Chapter it is :msn4: Can i have an extra sml Tshirt for my 4 yr old, hes running the junior chapter :lol:

BTW why trailer it to the MOT lee? Its legal to drive to a prebooked MOT

the dvla told me it wasnt legal to drive it.plus the tracking was not set so didnt want to drive it.you can both stick your chapters where the sun dont shine,more you mr pop top i hate bays.Hes a spy sent from the ssvc you know.

Latest posts