71 Deluxe SA Import - used as it should be...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61 stu said:
The front panel hasnt been restored to be immaculate, just to be sound and rot free. The van has loads of little dents and scuffs all over it, each tells a tale and i was keen to preserve this so there are still small dents to the front but i like it :? :mrgreen:

8)

Some buses can look like they've just had a botox shot.... :lol:

Matt Maz said:
Looking good Stu :)

That last photo is awesome, can't wait until the weather improves to get a photoshoot done ;)

Speak soon

Cheers mate, yep looking forward to it, starting to get a few ideas together of some shots i want to take on the shoot

Speak soon amigo ;)

sparkywig said:
61 stu said:
The front panel hasnt been restored to be immaculate, just to be sound and rot free. The van has loads of little dents and scuffs all over it, each tells a tale and i was keen to preserve this so there are still small dents to the front but i like it :? :mrgreen:

8)

Some buses can look like they've just had a botox shot.... :lol:

:lol: part of the reason i didnt put a new front on is that the ones ive done before have been shite quality panels and as far as i can see its all original steel :mrgreen:

61 stu said:
bus51of1-1.jpg

I like this one, looks like its been beaten up :p

Nice work Stu, I agree with leaving the dings and dents, make good the rust and blend in the repair..........simples 8)

Nicely done! did you have the spray cans made to the right color or could you find a good match?

Grazy said:
Nice work Stu Pot , still a shitter but Nice work :lol:

:lol: ya fucker

Started fitting it back up and then a good wash while my lad washed his ride :)

charlie1of1-1.jpg

In this house you need to earn your keep, even if you're 3 years old ;)

charlie11of1.jpg

This for me is why at the moment i dont want a show winning Bus, my lad can play about in the Bus, stand on the seats and pretend to drive us somewhere without me worrying unnecesarly, this, for me, is what owning a Bus is all about 8)

charlie21of1.jpg

Seriously tho , You done well to get a match on the paint as yellow is notoriously hard to match !! :lol:

Grazy said:
Seriously tho , You done well to get a match on the paint as yellow is notoriously hard to match !! :lol:

Yellow!!!!!! Fuck the spitting in ya Witkap im gonna full on piss in it when your next up ya bastard :evil: ;)

sparkywig said:
Grazy said:
Nice work Stu Pot , still a shitter but Nice work :lol:

:lol:

dubscum said:
shitter's are also go tho :lol:

you boys are only playing at shitters.....

this is true and you have owned it! but mine is shitter then the photo's we must all drink scrumpy and smoke roll up's while all parked in a circle around a big fire discussing it this summer! 8)

dubscum said:
this is true and you have owned it! but mine is shitter then the photo's we must all drink scrumpy and smoke roll up's while all parked in a circle around a big fire discussing it this summer! 8)

SSSAAAAWWWWEEETTT!!!!! 8)

Latest posts