Aircooled '14 - New Aircooled only event 27th-29th June 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Event is gaining momentum and new logo created by our friend Steve Parsons from RSVP, hope you like.

More updates coming soon, updates on our facebook page as well with website coming soon :D

https://www.facebook.com/AircooledEventsLimited" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We will definitely be up for this - sounds like an awesome idea

How strictly will the aircooled only aspect be enforced?

I can imagine a few builders/plumbers vans trying to sneak in!! :lol:
Scooby enigned bay's anyone? :msn4:

Fingers crossed for another ace summer in 2014

Shame I won't be able to make this, but all the very best for what sounds like a great show Graham. :)

I think slammed may have changed his mind after having a little chat with him :lol: :lol:

SHOW NEWS UPDATE

The return of 'Battle of the Bays' for 2014 but with a difference, a double header. The first round will be at Aircooled 14 and the second round will be at SkegVegas on the 15th-17th August.

'Battle of the Bays' is a competition between Early Bays and Late Bays to see who can put on the best display in the eyes of the judges and the public. A judging criteria will be applied this year and the winner will be the one who scores the most over the 2 rounds.

So for those members of Earlybay.com and Thelatebay.com a chance to do battle once again, may the best bays win

Tickets have just gone on sale for this.

Early Bird Tickets until the end of March for £22.50, Advance tickets after the end of March £25.00. Tickets will be available on the gate only if we have space available so 'Book early to avoid disappointment.

We have now got 2 DJ Stars from the EarlyBay Forum playing on the Friday & Saturday Night.

A Vintage Bike Paddock & Vintage Bike Racing (Cruisers & 20" Shoppers) organised by the infamous 'Hudson Bear'

Round One of Battle of the Bays, a seperate event listing will be created for this.

.........and the Belgium Beer Van bringing you those beers you love so much, Witkap, Jupiler, Westmalle & Chimay plus we are working on a Cider Bar as well.

So to take part in all of this click the link below for tickets or follow us on Facebook here

Get Your Tickets for AIRCOOLED 14 Here

Sweet...

Sounds like its gunner be awesome..... Witcap too... and earlybay DJ'Z.

One for the diary DEFO! 8)
Just ordered mine :mrgreen:

Nice work Graham & Co. 8)

A5 Flyers available shortly, if you know somewhere that they would attract the right audience then let me know

Big thanks to Steve Parsons for the design and Bullymeister for the use of his photos

If you are referring to karle, I hope he's ok as he is DJ ing :)

Latest posts