Aircooled '14 - New Aircooled only event 27th-29th June 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ticket purchased. :D

Just reading through the website Graham. Sounding more and more like this is going to be a great show.

Hats off to you for sticking to your guns on the aircooled only policy. Can't wait for it and some of Grazy's 90's dance tracks. ;)

Karle has just pointed me to your show Graham.

Count us lot in m8. PM me if you need any help with ANYTHING.

looking forward to it m8

Was about to book my tickets but Looks like I'll be doing this one as a day visitor on the Saturday I hope, just been asked to be a godparent to my mates little boy on the Sunday 8)

john the horse said:
Not hp a change has made it not poss to go, this is a real milestone. If ya ain't air ya ain't in

:?: :?: , are you talking some foreign language jth?

Cant believe I'm already committed to another show for this year on that same weekend :cry: so I'm not going to be able to attend this years....but its going in the diary for next year for sure!!

Foz said:
Cant believe I'm already committed to another show for this year on that same weekend :cry: so I'm not going to be able to attend this years....but its going in the diary for next year for sure!!

No worries, I tried to pick a weekend with no other VW shows :)

Graham L said:
Foz said:

No worries, I tried to pick a weekend with no other VW shows :)

Yeh its probably the quietest weekend for vw shows to be honest...so a good date, however a good friend of mine organises the husband Bosworth festival, and I'd promised I'd go this year. I should be there next year tho Graham, its looking to be a pretty awesome event I really dont want to miss!
Well done on getting this organised.

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Graham i just meant its cool there's no water pumper a and that I can't make it due to a different work schedule , was looking forward. To this too , oh well. Have checked and that's deffo English , oh and if SCotland want independence that's fine as long as they keep their weather too.

Tickets sorted
Hats off for also making it dead easy for tickets at no additional cost, so easy either instant print your own from the confirmation email or on your phone. No stupid delivery costs, thanks Graham

OK so only 11 days left of early bird tickets for the show at the reduced rate of £22.50 per adult for the whole weekend.

We've also had a few requests to ask whether dogs are allowed and they are as long as they are kept under control and any mess is cleaned up after them.

Have we sorted an earlybay display out? Do we need to put our names down? I'll be coming down with the girlfriend.

Can we bring our small dog?
Havent seen anything on the site about pets?

If so we will be getting it booked 8)

Graham L said:
OK so only 11 days left of early bird tickets for the show at the reduced rate of £22.50 per adult for the whole weekend.

We've also had a few requests to ask whether dogs are allowed and they are as long as they are kept under control and any mess is cleaned up after them.

StuF said:
Can we bring our small dog?
Havent seen anything on the site about pets?

If so we will be getting it booked 8)

;)

Yep had confirmation this week that dogs are allowed, most of the updates appear on our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AircooledEventsLimited" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts