Any one watching........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkish

Reaction score
Sympathy Factor?

Those who can spin a yarn about how shit their life is and how they are a single parent family and want so much more for their kids and make everyone feel more sorry for them than the next person gets a recording contract!

Bla bla bla, how about I can sing bloody good! There you go that's it??

That bloke that looks like Jordan with a beard ... he's not annoying much, is he? :lol:

Turkish said:
Sympathy Factor? Those who can spin a yarn about how shit their life is and how they are a single parent family and want so much more for their kids and make everyone feel more sorry for them than the next person gets a recording contract! Bla bla bla, how about I can sing bloody good! There you go that's it??

Daz, real shame you are not getting to Brighton this year, would have given me a good chance to give you a good slap my old mate for watching such shite! Presume this rubbish is on Sky, so a bigger and/or second slap in order for giving that scumbag Murdoch your hard earned money each month :evil: .

The curse of celebrity, good for nothing wasters of no substance who think the world owes them a living and if they get their sorry waste of space illiterate arses on tv then they are 'someone'. Napalm, that'd do the job.

Not that I'm bitter ...... :lol:

Agreed Pete, only saving grace is its on normal TV, I work so can't afford SKY!

Mate I am so pi55ed knowing I wont be at Brighton this year, only missed one since having the camper too.

But i have a life changing event planned next week, so coupled with becoming a parent all ticked in one year lol

Have immense fun!

Pete B said:
Turkish said:
Sympathy Factor? Those who can spin a yarn about how shit their life is and how they are a single parent family and want so much more for their kids and make everyone feel more sorry for them than the next person gets a recording contract! Bla bla bla, how about I can sing bloody good! There you go that's it??

Daz, real shame you are not getting to Brighton this year, would have given me a good chance to give you a good slap my old mate for watching such shite! Presume this rubbish is on Sky, so a bigger and/or second slap in order for giving that scumbag Murdoch your hard earned money each month :evil: .

The curse of celebrity, good for nothing wasters of no substance who think the world owes them a living and if they get their sorry waste of space illiterate arses on tv then they are 'someone'. Napalm, that'd do the job.

Not that I'm bitter ...... :lol:

Rubbish!, Shite! It's popular for a reason Mon Ami - I was once like you, now since I watched a few it's my 'guilty pleasure'. Can't miss it, I'm now an armchair expert, well better than Louis Walsh anyway - but who's not...

Next your be telling us you don't like The Only Way is Essex......

No no no complete dross! It's for 6 year old kids and woman. The only bit worth watching is the loonies that don't take rejection well. I normally get called into the lounge for those bits. Its a brilliant filter called the wife :)

Marriedblonde said:
No no no complete dross! It's for 6 year old kids and woman. The only bit worth watching is the loonies that don't take rejection well. I normally get called into the lounge for those bits. Its a brilliant filter called the wife :)

You love it

Latest posts