Bespoked 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananacustard

Reaction score
Cheeky plug for a brilliant handbuilt bike show in Bristol next weekend run by good friends of mine, Tessa and Phil. Well worth a look if you love your bikes. I'm going along myself on the Sunday :D

http://www.bespokedbristol.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks great. Any friendly fellow bay owner want to buy a raffle ticket for me on the Friday? Of course I'd pay.

bananacustard said:
Are you sure you dont work for hayburner?

?????? Hehe, sadly not :D

some of the bespoke bikes in the Mag are excellent. I think they had a giveaway of a bespoke built cruiser? I cant remember but it wasn't that long ago. I could also be talking out of my arse of course :lol:

That looks ace. I will not be able to go though. Would I be taking a liberty asking you guys to take (and post here :D ) lots of photos!! :lol:

I like cruisers (the bike style)!! :lol:

Popped down to my local bike shop last week and they were putting the finishing touches to their bike for this show, uses a motorbike gearbox and is bonded steel and aluminium construction. Fortunately my girlfriend was with me to ask the stupid questions I felt I should know the answers to. If you're going keep an eye out for it - 18 bikes, great paint job too.

Going to try and get down on Saturday if I can :)

Latest posts