Big Bang - Santa Pod - This Weekend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm taking my 2 year old on saturday/sunday for his first show. Boys weekend away as wor lass is at work :) . Finish 12 hour night shift and either head straight down from newcastle in the bay or couple hours sleep and blast down in the T4. Is there any earlybay camping ?

OK, glad to see a few other Earlybayers going, thought we were going to be the only ones, not sure whether we will get there Friday night or Saturday Morning but happy to meet up and camp with a few others if people want to, usually a bit of a free for all but I'm sure we can find a space somewhere together!!

Or if anyone is getting there Friday and fancies saving some spaces in the General Camping then even better, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My mobile is 07748 908905

Pete I hope the dentist goes alright, bloody hate them.

Graham not sure if I'm getting there Friday or Saturday yet, hopefully catch up though some point through the weekend.

Oh ye baby count me in ,loads of us lot going abso crackin show,not in bus though as still half built but gonna buy some more crap for it ,and fingers crossed weather lookin pretty good at the mo !!!!! :D :D :D

chippi said:
I will be there and the weather forecast looks good too so should be good racing down the pod , anyone brave enough to "run what they brung" :p.

YES :mrgreen:

Ultimate Street Bays will have a big collection of vans round in the pits and a large contingent of our mates from Norway camped up with us, I'm just about to get my stuff together and head off to set up the pits. We will be doing various bus racing session through the weekend but are due to have one friday night :D

I can't wait to get up there and start doing some burnouts :mrgreen:

We will be there but in the family camping area. Bringing the new RC motocross bike I've been playing with for a week or so and the boy's got a monster truck to keep him out of trouble. We both need a big open space to practice with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCLlZsiYEps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Think staying home was a wise move, tooth removal was not fun. He tried to remove it in the usual manner, but because it had broken off, there was not much to purchase on so it broke away more. That meant cutting the gum back then drilling/grinding the tooth into three pieces therefore reducing the force required to remove each section. Then he stitched the gum back together, shoved a lump of wadding in my chops to soak up the blood and sent me on my way. The anasthetic has pretty well worn off and it feels a bit like having been kicked in the face, but, the Three Barrels VSOP anasthetic is showing promise ;) :D
It aint that bad really, have a good time all those who have gone or are going, see some of you next weekend, enjoy!!

Pete B said:
Not a fan of the venue, seems a bit rough and low rent to me. That said, I've been there many times over the last 25 years and always had a good time. Maybe I'm becoming a snob???
Not going this time due to dental work on Thursday afternoon. Upper jaw, left back, tooth broken away into bits about level with the jaw. Got to cut the gum away to find enough tooth to pull an extraction, then sew it back together. Nice.
Expecting a weekend of painkillers and salt mouthwash. Not condusive to a relaxed time.
Fingers crossed.... :roll:
Sounds like you really need to go and have a weekend on the beer, save on buying pain killers :mrgreen:

See you all at Standford Hall and hopefully MEB on Saturday.

Latest posts