Big Bang - Santa Pod - This Weekend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Is anyone else going this weekend?, its one of my favourite shows but there don't seem to be any posts on here about it??

Is anyone else camping?

Hi Graham,

We're hoping to go, weather doesn't look too bad.

Noticed it was all quiet, thought it might only be us going :msn4:

Sadly not :(
Its one of my favourite shows but my engine is still in bits and I need to get an MOT before the MEB open day and Stanford Hall, so thats more chassis notching and new track rods.
Gutted......

Im there,is there any line up or early bay camping going on as i think im going solo,

wasnt gonna bother as its treck,but ive some stuff to be collected so i gotta go.

hope its warmer camping than bustypes. :)

I'm going with local club in a beetle as my van needs many more hours of cutting out rust, swearing a bit, welding, getting burnt, skining my knuckles and nagged by the wife :D wouldn't have it any other way :lol:

So get your EB jumble out lads coz i'm looking for allsorts.

Andy

I will be there and the weather forecast looks good too so should be good racing down the pod , anyone brave enough to "run what they brung" :p.

I wish ,, This was gonna be the year that i returned back to the shows after about 7 years away with no bus !
Got my new bus but still in the paint shop after nearly 5 months :( so looks like next year is gonna be the year of the shows :lol:
Enjoy you lucky bar stewards ! :lol:

100% am , "phills" not total finished but the weather is guna be great so many runs down the 1/4 mile to be had !

Not a fan of the venue, seems a bit rough and low rent to me. That said, I've been there many times over the last 25 years and always had a good time. Maybe I'm becoming a snob???
Not going this time due to dental work on Thursday afternoon. Upper jaw, left back, tooth broken away into bits about level with the jaw. Got to cut the gum away to find enough tooth to pull an extraction, then sew it back together. Nice.
Expecting a weekend of painkillers and salt mouthwash. Not condusive to a relaxed time.
Fingers crossed.... :roll:

Good luck Pete.
I'm going down with a few mates and our kids while our wives have a girly weekend at home. Not what the original idea was as it's my birthday :roll: Not sure how we got conned by the girls to be honest.

Pete

Good luck with the Dentist, you becoming a snob, I hope not :lol: :lol: :lol: , you'll be buying a splitty next,

Shame you can't make it fella,

Latest posts