Bit of a long shot - anyone going to ACTION...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishart

Reaction score
Is there anyone going to Action, that hasnt already left, that may have a spare Cab Bunk (just the bunk/poles, not the fittings) that we could borrow for the weekend - I would buy it too if it was for sale.

:D

no sorry, i mean the single bunk that fits over the front seats in the cab area. My bus had one fitted at one point in its history as the fittings on the pillars are all there, but the actual bunk never made it.

We're camping at Action as usual, but rather than take the HUGE tent with us, we were gonna try to get all 4 of us in the bus. Our smallest child would fit on the bunk a treat ;)

<rues the day he sold his dormobile>

:D

aaaahhh no worries. It is a long shot I know - I ordered one from Just Kampers but it isnt going to be here in time. My facebook dub friends havnt thrown up any help either :?

wow thats very kind of you!!! I ordered it over the phone today and im pretty sure its enroute now, so dont worry about stopping over that way. Your generousity knows no bounds though :D

I'll PM you my mobile, ring them tomorrow first thing and check, if it's not been posted then let me know and i'll collect it on route for you. 8)

thanks matey - really, thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I'll ring them at 9 and ring you straight after ;)

you got some mega good karma coming your way :mrgreen:

typical eh! I was a bit lucky as i only asked for the time off this morning - had to put in a good shift today to cover it.

Latest posts