Brighton Wedding

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibzy76

Reaction score
Hi guys,

A friend of a workmate of mine is looking for a bus to take his wife to the church and then on to the reception at their wedding in Brighton on 3rd September. Id've offered to do it myself, apart from the fact that its a hell of a drive from South Wales to Brighton so wondered if anyone in the area would be interested.

If you fancy earning yourself a couple of quid, pop a post underneath with your contact details and Ill pass them on.

Cheers

Wish I lived nearer / could get the time off I'd have jumped at it perfect excuse to go to Brighton too. Did a wedding a few weeks ago and it was a blast!

Just out of interest what's your friends name? I'm going to a wedding in Brighton on the 3rd and will most likely take the bus?!! If I can stop it over heating.. :? :lol:

His name is Peter Biddiss and its a mate of his whos getting married. The wedding is in the Ramada in Brighton

Contact Steve aka egotrippin, you could ask him or ask about our mate Shawn. Shawn has one of the best looking splits around. I don't have my phone with me but if i speak to Shawn i'll ask for you.

Think mines a bit ratty for what your after matey, the other guys above have much better looking buses by the sound of it :D If your really stuck & I'm up & running PM me & we can sort something I'm sure as I'll be there anyway :mrgreen:

radish said:
Contact Steve aka egotrippin, you could ask him or ask about our mate Shawn. Shawn has one of the best looking splits around. I don't have my phone with me but if i speak to Shawn i'll ask for you.

Shawn might be at Action that weekend, and my bus is a bit ratty for a wedding bus.

There is a split that poses round town all the time that does weddings....

EgoTrippin said:
radish said:

my bus is a bit ratty for a wedding bus. ....

Bugger wanted you as my wedding bus son !! :cry:

No Barrett, its a white and cream bus with loads of bling on it

Grazy, I'll make an exception for you :)

Hey
I'm in Brighton and have a nice 71 White pop-top westy lowered on BRMs and could possibly help.
It's not super shiny but 95% orig paint and 100% orig clean interior.
Let me know and I can send pics if interested?

Spence

Latest posts