bustypes needs an earlybay contingent

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike F
nagsWolVec
Graham L (Sat Night/Sunday)
Cotswoldiver
Uber Cool
Ddffrost
Mayo1608
Froggy
Leon
strongy
Ant
Windsurfer
Analord

im going down with dd frost,we will be there for 11ish and im more than happy to stick some bunting up to give us are own area,but im guessing someone will be there before us????let me know and il stick some stakes in the van and some tape,might even make us an early bay flag,lol am i getting caried away???

Hi Strongy

If you will be there by 11am on Friday then that would be great. My brother will not be there until 4pm ish and I won't be there 'till 6:30/7.

(13 at last count)

Here's my number if anyone wants to contact me:

Jon 07801 627195

well i should be able to get some building bunting . il post my number up nearer the time so if anyone wants to ring if they cant spot us.ive got a flag and pole but it is a scull and crossbows one :oops: so unless i can get an earlybay one done cheep ,keepya eyes out for that

Sounds like a plan Strongy!

Hope the rest of the early bay folk arn't to late to arrive if we get there for 11am i will prob be drunk by about 1

:lol: :p

ddffrost said:

Hope the rest of the early bay folk arn't to late to arrive if we get there for 11am i will prob be drunk by about 1

Sounds good to me......it just means we have a lot of catching up to do.

:mrgreen:

faux said:
ddffrost said:

Sounds good to me......it just means we have a lot of catching up to do.

:mrgreen:

Steady................ aren't you meant to be responsible? ;)

I'm probably ahead of everyone else as the van is clean and polished, the roofrack is on and I have a dubious suitcase inside ready to stick on it for the show. I'm off to Wales for a week - including that amazing campsite by the sea at Tywyn. Looking forward to the lineup - I'll be there from around 4.30 on Friday.

we are off to cheddar for a week and will be up there Friday afternoon (as I did not get the advanced ticket due to advanced purchase option closing 2 days early)

what time do you reckon i need to be there to guarantee entrance to Bus Types - Friday mid-day ok?

cheers

just had a look and gates open at 2pm so wont be there for 11 will be there for 2ish

also got the whole week of next week so i can spruce the old shed up before driving across in it

As soon as the daughters swimming lesson finishes we'll be making our way up so hope to be there around 4.30 - 5.00 ish

I have another spanner in the works. I have buggered my ankle & want to do the DK gearbox this week end. It's gonna make the job even harder. It hurts like hell just driving the van out of the garage. I will pop some pills tomo & see how I get on. I really fancy doing this show.

3196_86914625968_582725968_2218698_2808866_n.jpg

It's a long drive from here too. I am up against it a bit as I have a load of work to plod through before then too. This couldn't have happened at a worse time. Hopefully I will make it.

Mate that ankle looks bad (bad meaning bad, not bad meaning good) ..... sprained mine so many times in the past(the reason i don't skate so much anymore), such horrible pain. I feel a little sick just looking at that picture.

Latest posts